What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 into 2 doesn't go. After PNG which two will make up the 20?!

Bukowski

Juniors
I, like I do with most other threads, skim-read them. Mainly just to see if there was anything more substancial than the other threads on similar topics. Whomever was posting, I'm not targeting you as, honestly, I wasn't paying attention as to who was saying what.
It just gets tiring seeing thread after thread of what I believe is the same thing, which is effectively just trolling those who favour the Perth suggestion.
I dont know what Perth red did to these guys but he's damaged them.

MugaB

Coach
I dont know what Perth red did to these guys but he's damaged them.
Pretty simple, he states BS as facts, then hypocrisies on the back of them, some time back he was all for getting the smaller sydney clubs to play in the larger stadiums (commbank,accor,sfs) but doesn't see the irony of 2 teams in hull not sharing one stadium either... its shíttalk like that, that gets posters irked

Bukowski

Juniors
Pretty simple, he states BS as facts, then hypocrisies on the back of them, some time back he was all for getting the smaller sydney clubs to play in the larger stadiums (commbank,accor,sfs) but doesn't see the irony of 2 teams in hull not sharing one stadium either... its shíttalk like that, that gets posters irked
Not really talking about you. More so Pippen, Donkey and WB who write off a bid completely due to their dislike of him. He got to them good. He owns those three, they couldnt go a day without thinking about him. Its funny

MugaB

Coach
Not really talking about you. More so Pippen, Donkey and WB who write off a bid completely due to their dislike of him. He got to them good. He owns those three, they couldnt go a day without thinking about him. Its funny
Them... hahaha, I'm fairly sure it's just one dude...
As for PR, I hope the bears get a licence for WAs sake, coz we'll never hear the end of it

Pippen94

First Grade
Apparently need an invitation to create a bid first, aren't going to waste time effort and resources bothering to make one, if pvl isn't going to roll out a red carpet for one

Easts, Fiji, 2 x NZ south island have all made official announcements.

Bukowski

Juniors
Apparently need an invitation to create a bid first, aren't going to waste time effort and resources bothering to make one, if pvl isn't going to roll out a red carpet for one
Didn't PVL say the Perth bid was very good and norths were not a requirement? Sorta sounds like there a real bid.

Maximus

Coach

One said they hoped rugby league died in England, and the other said they will never watch rugby league again if Perth gets a team. And they claim to be the true rugby league supporters.

Pippen94

First Grade
One said they hoped rugby league died in England, and the other said they will never watch rugby league again if Perth gets a team. And they claim to be the true rugby league supporters.

????!!!! Who has said they want rugby league to die anywhere?! Absolute lies..

Nuke

Staff member
So you don't favour Perth? That's weird thought you are from/in joondaloop, I'd still love to see a Perth team, just don't believe that they are a serious contender without an elite pathway, and better local players with a hook up with the bears will do
Yes, of course I am all for Perth in the NRL. Would much prefer a new club rather than a revived N.Sydney or rehashed Western Reds, but willbe happy with whatever the best outcome for a team here is.

I was just suggesting that thread after thread of seemingly just trying to upset others who also want a Perth team is getting tiresome.

Passionate people from both sides of the debate in these forums are clearly living in each other's heads rent-free.

MugaB

Coach
Yes, of course I am all for Perth in the NRL. Would much prefer a new club rather than a revived N.Sydney or rehashed Western Reds, but willbe happy with whatever the best outcome for a team here is.

I was just suggesting that thread after thread of seemingly just trying to upset others who also want a Perth team is getting tiresome.

Passionate people from both sides of the debate in these forums are clearly living in each other's heads rent-free.
Yes but that's not the threads fault, it's basically a few people who ignore the worthiness of a WA bid, not the remarks of every person who posts here, who already there's a lot that suggest Adelaide, nz2, Perth etc

You can blame Perth Rat for the antagonism towards Perth. People aren't going to want a Perth team to succeed when they've had to put up with Perth Rat arrogantly deathriding their clubs for years.

I do not think Perth Rat realises how much shit he's going to cop when a Perth-based team is created and fails to live up to the bullshit claims he has made over the years. TV ratings. Crowds. Membership. He has set a high bar for every team. He will come across as a complete wanker if he holds Perth to a lower standard.

Canard

Immortal
You can blame Perth Rat for the antagonism towards Perth. People aren't going to want a Perth team to succeed when they've had to put up with Perth Rat arrogantly deathriding their clubs for years.

I do not think Perth Rat realises how much shit he's going to cop when a Perth-based team is created and fails to live up to the bullshit claims he has made over the years. TV ratings. Crowds. Membership. He has set a high bar for every team. He will come across as a complete wanker if he holds Perth to a lower standard.
This dickhead

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

flippikat

Bench
My personal view is that Perth and NZ 2 should be 2 of the teams, and the 3rd is open to debate.

PNG is high risk for little financial return, may open pathways - but arguably that could be done via 2nd tier.

Brisbane 3 is the safest bet financially, but risks cannibalizing Dolphins/Titans/Broncos active supporter base.

Adelaide is a new metro to enter - risky because they don't have much of a RL culture but still a decent sized market.

It all depends on the NRL's risk appetite.

Pippen94

First Grade
My personal view is that Perth and NZ 2 should be 2 of the teams, and the 3rd is open to debate.

PNG is high risk for little financial return, may open pathways - but arguably that could be done via 2nd tier.

Brisbane 3 is the safest bet financially, but risks cannibalizing Dolphins/Titans/Broncos active supporter base.

Adelaide is a new metro to enter - risky because they don't have much of a RL culture but still a decent sized market.

It all depends on the NRL's risk appetite.

But what about the bids themself?!