What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations 2009 Papua New Guinea vs New Zealand

Titanic

First Grade
A last minute intercept was all that separated the two teams in what was a really entertaining match. Excellent finishing wantoks and "on on on" to Oz.

Thanks NT for your efforts (I doubt I could've held my breath another hour longer) and commiserations Kiwis, we will look forward to our next meeting.

rayroxon

Juniors
Thanks NT for the marks at short notice and well done Kumuls on the win and Titanic who is once again unstoppable.

I like to think the win was secured by two consecutive last minute field goals rather than an intercept.

Thanks as always to my kiwi team mates, you are the wind beneath my wings and the underwear that holds my junk together.

Jesbass

First Grade
That's right - it's physically impossible for it to be on Ray's lips.

Hmm. I think we need a topic change! :D

Titanic

First Grade
Hey JB you weren't thinking about the "why do dogs lick themselves" question were you? And I thought I'd get the first Christmas story in (148 OWC below the dotted line):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carols..'

And so, the Christmas Season begins...

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
Hey JB you weren't thinking about the "why do dogs lick themselves" question were you? And I thought I'd get the first Christmas story in (148 OWC below the dotted line):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

TGOLD-2.jpg

Titanic
Score: 50
An interesting article, filled with humour, history and Carol. Unfortunately you are well under the Word Count limit, and well...there is no league content.

Well possibly, some players could relate to the third man.

Titanic

First Grade
Correction:

He shook them and said, "They're balls."

= rugby league content :)

And you had very correctly nominated those Carols ... Spud and Tunza?

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just tuned in after hot week working under the GC sun. Well done everyone and thanks to NT for stepping up from the ref's bench.

Great work fellow Kumuls. Getting closer to that WC and 4N double. :thumn

Latest posts