What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: England v Pakistan at Dubai (DSC) Feb 21, 2012

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dead rubber here

Not sure why a 4th game was included tbh. ICC need to be smarter about these sorts of schedules, 4 ODI series are useless

In any case Cooky just missed out by 20 runs to get his 3d century of the series in game 3.

Pakistan to win this one

Hallatia

Referee
I love four match test series. Four ODIs isn't quite right though, but I'm not complaining. The more cricket, the more betterer

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't think the English or Pakistan fans would be thinking that though. Both would have liked it to be over already.

Hallatia

Referee
I disagree, Pakistan could use a consolation ODI victory and England are better the more cricket they're playing

Hallatia

Referee
Cook gone on the second ball of the first over:crazy:
Undone by pace, Pakistan reviewed the ball and Cook was gone LBW courtesy of Junaid Khan

Hallatia

Referee
Trott departed pretty cheaply for 15 in the 13th.

Pietersen and Morgan seemd to be going alright, but Morgan just got given out LBW to Ajmal, seemed tight, but the decided not to review. This was the best Morgan has batted all tour, but he made of all 15 runs (from 16 balls). so England are now 68/3 after 15.4. Pietersen is doing quite well out there