What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$50 tickets to Sharks & Origin!

Bundy

Juniors
Untitled-50.jpg

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
thats a great deal well done to the organisers. Am i understanding that correctly that the entire $50 goes to the Sharks?

Ausguy

Coach
good deal, however limiting it to the first 500 people (tickets) wont really increase the sharks crowd on monday night.... its a start i spose.

Id still prefer to see good family deals,
say.... 2x adults 2x kids $50 with hot dog and a drink.... anything just something!

Quigs

Immortal
DUI Bec and Maggott might see this as a sharks illegal ticket selling scam.

Be vary careful

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Stonecutter

First Grade
I can't find it either....must be gone already.

Well atleast that's 500 sharks tickets sold in an hour...

Macca

Coach
It's not sold out. It hasn't even been offered yet. These are just the flyers that will be handed out for it later this week.

Yes, all $50 goes to the Sharks.

Last edited:

Bluto

Juniors
Tickets now available online at the Sharks Store. The club (as usual) can't help too much with information as to where the tickets are for, but is a good deal none the less.

Attachments

• Untitled-50.jpg
    Untitled-50.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1

Stonecutter

First Grade
I have been told it's possibly general Admission.

If there was an upgrade package so you can pay the extra coin and sit in other areas it would be perfect.

Bluto

Juniors
$50 tickets to the Sharks & Origin!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sharks V Broncos
Toyota Stadium
Monday 22nd June - 7pm kick off
Category 3 tickets in Peter Burns stand valued at $30 each
NSW V QLD - State of Origin 2
ANZ Stadium
Wednesday 24th June - 8pm kick of
Category 2 tickets valued at $95 each
As a special offer limited to the first 500 people tickets can be purchased for only $50 with all proceeds going to the Sharks.
To purchase these tickets visit Sharks Store, alternatively you can purchase in person at Sharkies Leagues Club reception.
All tickets need to be collected from Sharkies Leagues Club after 4pm on Monday 22nd June

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=17454

Details now online at Sharks site. $125 worth of tickets for $50.

eddiesmith

Juniors
I would imagine the clubs get given free tickets for Origin and Grand finals etc by the NRL and this is the club finding a great way to sell them and benefit the club rather than giving them away to certain sponsors etc

Latest posts