What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 3-7, 2014

Canard

Immortal
Through the tail now into the real batsmen.

Justified the decision to bowl however.

8Ball

First Grade
How predictable.. Looks absolutely golden, then gets out just before lunch to a straight one.

Timbo

Staff member
Make fun of him, but he was way better than the other three.

Bailey out first ball from Anderson, need Haddin to save us for the fifth time out of five.

Xfactor1979

Bench
England have made a mistake picking cadbury.

Although Root has been fairly abject, Khawaja-esque one might say

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There is definitely a bit in this pitch but will only be there for a day or so, so when the poms bat it will flatten out.

Good toss for them to win.

Good test for us also.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Make fun of him, but he was way better than the other three.
Proves over and over again what a good 6 he would make.

A middle order of

Clarke
Smith
Watson
Haddin

Would allow for some youth to be tried.

Canard

Immortal
My world has been turned upside down this morning, Australia look every bit as vulnerable as before, and I find out that a Coffs Harbour policeman who was a Mensa member is actually a fat tub of shit who lives in his mother's basement …..

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol what a fcking horrific session that was. Clarke struggles for the third straight test, watson throws it away after looking a million dollars. Hads is due for a failure but we need a big knock from him yet again

undertaker

Coach
308 is the average 1st innings score at the SCG. Will be interesting to see how many we get here if we lose a couple more wickets

My world has been turned upside down this morning, Australia look every bit as vulnerable as before, and I find out that a Coffs Harbour policeman who was a Mensa member is actually a fat tub of shit who lives in his mother's basement ?..

Would you be interested in the purchase of a bridge good Sir?

Latest posts