What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8-10

Kasper

Bench
An 8-10 finish is all that can be expected of the Dragons next year. They've proven time and time again that they're a crappy football side that is full of so called super stars who are nothing more than over-rated hacks.

Good luck in 05!

drake

First Grade
Wow, the cowboys have finally had their flash in the pan and the already trolling.

Jamesy

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They make one final series and they think they're the best team ever. More like good luck to YOU in 2005, JACKARSE

Jimbo

Immortal
Red V said:
:lol: ok, I'll bump this post up at about round 17 and see who's going better.

So you don't think the Cowboys are the benchmarks then?

I'll bet they'll be happy to hear that!!

:lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
The Cowboys in 2004 were just like the Raiders in 2003, they overachieved and took a few teams by surprise, but let's be serious here they weren't exactly in the running for a top four spot at any point in the year, regardless of their couple of upset wins in the semis.

The Cowboys will probably scrape into the eight again in 2005, but will not make an impact like they did this season.

Ribs

Bench
They won 12 and lost 11 in 2004.......

A couple of good games in the semis, but not much to brag about really.

Good to see them sticking their necks on the chopping block though.

I can hear the axe swinging already.

Latest posts