What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
TdoggBulldog said:
kim kardashian sh*ts all over your breakfast tbh.

Negative. I'm not too much into girls that look like blokes.

Now THIS is a sexy woman:
eva-mendes-picture-2.jpg

Alba

Coach
clearly u have no taste, I mean u had an obsession with Amanda Flynn .. NO CREDIBILITY whatsoever!

Alba

Coach
Amanda Flynn is NOT fine .. and her tits are fake so i'm sorry i'm not gonna agree with you on that one. There's only one photo that I think she looks good in and that's this one:

18118271.jpg

Alba

Coach
yeah but Krystal IS hot tho .. a real pair of boobies can make someone look hot even if they're ordinary but fake boobies need a nice face imo .. I can see why people think A.Flynn is hot but for mine I just don't. I have a massive thing with mouths as I have said before and I just do not like hers it's like a horse mouth. Like Jodi Gordon from Home and Away. She has beautiful features but her mouth ruins it for me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
If Amanda Flynn is good looking I'll stick my penis in a mouse trap.

I just don't see what people others do.

Her body is okay... but does anyone even look at her head ? :lol: She looks like the female version of Graig Gower ffs !

Head for mine is definitely the most important feature on a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts