What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah, good old Coopers. They give me terrible, terrible hangovers and don't taste that great after a few....lol

Kiki

First Grade
omg beer gives me the worst hangovers in the entire world. one day in america i felt so sick after drinking beer i had FIVE showers

Bazal

Post Whore
Wrong again, my simple friend. Coopers Sparkling and Pale Ale are average...Coopers Dark Ale is godly in its magnificence

Downie

Guest Moderator
Wrong again, my simple friend. Coopers Sparkling and Pale Ale are average...Coopers Dark Ale is godly in its magnificence

Fat Yak Pale Ale (there IS a Fat Yak Pale Ale, right?) is good, Juniper's Pale Ale I think it was is terrible.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fat Yak Pale Ale (there IS a Fat Yak Pale Ale, right?) is good, Juniper's Pale Ale I think it was is terrible.

Fat Yak Pale Ale is good for gluten free...I'm a fan of James Squire India Pale Ale too, good drop.

Other favourites of mine that aren't dark beers are Red Angus Pilsner, Knappstein Reserve Lager, Little Creatures Pale and Bright Ale, Squire and Monteiths Golden Ales ....and now I want a beer, lol

F*ck 56 missed tackles mate. More the idiot drop balls that made me run into walls.
And the ref. For once, Willie Mason actually did nothing wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts