What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The New New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol

nah i was fair, i made it bounce twice, once off the pitch and once off their head.

hospitalised a guy once, hit him square in the temple.

that's what you get for hitting me for four.

MKEB...

Staff member
Greatest Public Sporting Venue in the WORLD!!!!!!!!

1. Leichhardt Oval
2. The Colloseum
3. MCG
4. Wembley
5. The Oval
6. Lords

Basin Reserve.

Woohoo for shifting the NZ V Aus ODI there. Not much is more fun than getting blitzed on the embankment.

MKEB...

Staff member
A bunch of guys I met went to a ODI a number of years back dressed as nuns, got blitzed ran on the ground and promptly got evicted...was hilarious watching them.

So many shenannigans to be got up to there!

Bazal

Post Whore
lol

nah i was fair, i made it bounce twice, once off the pitch and once off their head.

hospitalised a guy once, hit him square in the temple.

that's what you get for hitting me for four.

Damn right. Quicks these days are too soft, joking and laughing with the batsmen and such when they get hit to the fence. They're your enemies FFS, your aim is to get them out or intimidate them or both...if that means shattering facial bones, then that's a happy bonus.

MKEB...

Staff member
A lot more fun when you see batsman scampering suicidal singles to get off strike, after a few endup nose level from a good length.

"wanna try and drive me again muthaf****?"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
gouldposter.jpg

perverse

Referee
yeah... that phil gould pic stopped being funny a few moments after the first time i saw it. actually, i'm not sure it was ever funny to begin with. mildly amusing perhaps.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
yeah... that phil gould pic stopped being funny a few moments after the first time i saw it. actually, i'm not sure it was ever funny to begin with. mildly amusing perhaps.
Not trying to be funny at all. Just sums up my thoughts on a lot of matters :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.