What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bet to jump on

Macca_

Coach
Couple of wickets to the aussies this morning...

Gibbsy still there on 80 and only Pollock really to come so that 40/1 run double is looking good!

willvillain

Juniors
Moffo said:
honours shared at the end of day 2

im happy, i took hussey into gibbs in a top scorer multi, got 40/1! Hoping for Gibbs to bash a few tomorrow

Such is your luck, that despite Hussey's heroics, your curse could still strike - Gibbs is playing a strong hand and is currently on 80.

Macca_

Coach
I'm hoping he at least a tennar on that 40/1 Hussey/Gibbs combo. Would be more than happy to see the other bet go under then...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Macca_ said:
I'm hoping he at least a tennar on that 40/1 Hussey/Gibbs combo. Would be more than happy to see the other bet go under then...

did Moff mention this wager before Hussey had top scored and Gibbs was on 54 not out?

El Diablo

Post Whore
a bit of $$$$ has gone on to SAF

at 2:30pm they were $13

soon after they were $11

now they're $4.50

Moffo

Referee
El Diablo said:
did Moff mention this wager before Hussey had top scored and Gibbs was on 54 not out?

are you suggesting im lying El?

sh*t El, I may be sad but im not that much of a genius to post lies on a forum. Get a hobby you goose

Collected $400 Macca! Made up for my losses on SAF!

willvillain

Juniors
willvillain said:
McGrath will bounce back, Lee's looking sharp, Warne's a master and Kallis (who will play) is underdone and despite being a fantastic player, probably won't produce his best.

Australia will be short, but they will win.

McGrath ended up with four for the match.
Lee was fantastic in the first innings.
Warne got a bunch as well.
Kallis bowled well without a lot of luck, didn't score many runs, and dropped a catch to turn the match.

Pretty happy with those predictions.

Cletus

First Grade
You're doubling up aren't you Moffo. Double d'mour baybe! SA are certs now!