What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Disgrace!!!!

eelman03

Juniors
Once again the game is in the headlines.

A quick solution and we can have our 16 team comp.

Boot the Dogs out and bring in Gold Coast and Central Coast.

Or maybe even better......still need a team to boo.......so relocate the Dogs to Melbourne............

Thats my Thoughts....and noboby has to agree!!

As a rugby league fan I would just like to thank the wonderful bulldog 'fans' who put our great game back on the front page of the papers again :roll:

ibeme

First Grade
Nobody would like to fix this disgusting problem up more than Bulldogs fans. I was there last night, and was disgusted.

Those idiots aren't Bulldogs fans. They're psychotic violent numbskulls.

Moffo

Referee
Roosters fans were somewhat involved from what i saw, but in no way does that excuse the fights

Cheers,
Moffo

Stagger eel

Staff member
RB30DETT said:
Funny how there were Roosters fans involved also, yet only the Dogs get blamed.

for crying out loud don't give us the everyone blames us!! no body loves us attitute. facts are facts that your club supporters albeit a minoriity are an out and out disgrace.

the difference between Canterbury and the other 14 clubs! is quite simple! the supporters from the 14 other clubs can handle a bit of geeing up friendly banter when they play each other it's all part the tribalism that is rugby league supporters. Whenever Canterbury are involved it's different!! we can hardly support our team without the risk of being physically abused by these "animals or thugs"

jail the prix! and string the morons up by the balls!

Kingaroy Redant

Juniors
Take a hike Bulldogs. You might fit in better playing soccer. Please go now before you tear the game I love down even further. The bulldogs disgust me.

How can decent folk continue to support a team after what has happened adn hide behind the "It's only a minority excuse". Wake up to yourselves.

ibeme

First Grade
Kingaroy Redant said:
Take a hike Bulldogs. You might fit in better playing soccer. Please go now before you tear the game I love down even further. The bulldogs disgust me.

How can decent folk continue to support a team after what has happened adn hide behind the "It's only a minority excuse". Wake up to yourselves.

We don't hide behind anything. It's a simple fact that it's only the minority. If it were the majority, then about 9000 Bulldogs supporters would riot each week at the game. And it's not an excuse. It doesn't excuse the ridiculous behaviour of these idiots, but those of us who are decent people and fans take offense to being tarred with the same brush. If we knew what we could do to fix this problem, do you not think we would be doing it?

This same problem exists in the Bankstown community, and the police are unable to resolve the problem. These idiots are just set on causing trouble, regardless of where they may be.

ibeme

First Grade
Because we're not weak lily-livered supporters who give up that easily. We'd rather work this problem out rather than throw our hands up in the air and walk away. We're not letting these thugs win.

Dogs Of War

Coach
It's funny how all these people think the problem with crowd violence will be fixed just by kicking the Bulldogs out. These idiots will just start supporting another club. What needs to be done is for these people to be embarressed in their family/social circles, for starters all the blokes who were in fights should have their photo in the newspaper with a headline along the lines of troublemaker. Any further occasions of any violence and continue on with this, most of these troublemakers are young and do respect their familys, they would be less likely to do this sort of stuff if their picture was to appear in the paper and their family members could find out.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I was right near the riot. I only saw one Rooster fan who should be banned along with the bulldogs fans involved.

That's the first time I have left a Bulldogs game before the end. The scoreline had nothing to do with my leaving.

RB30DETT

Juniors
eelavation said:
RB30DETT said:
Funny how there were Roosters fans involved also, yet only the Dogs get blamed.

for crying out loud don't give us the everyone blames us!! no body loves us attitute. facts are facts that your club supporters albeit a minoriity are an out and out disgrace.

the difference between Canterbury and the other 14 clubs! is quite simple! the supporters from the 14 other clubs can handle a bit of geeing up friendly banter when they play each other it's all part the tribalism that is rugby league supporters. Whenever Canterbury are involved it's different!! we can hardly support our team without the risk of being physically abused by these "animals or thugs"

jail the prix! and string the morons up by the balls!

Well your narrow mind is made up, so no use trying to reason with you.

Latest posts