What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 15

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Matt Ryan = Alex Tobin Medal for that performance alone.

alien

Referee
I am fired up for the game this afternoon out at Campbelltown. A lot of rage built up after the Saturday night disgrace. Can't wait to let it all out as the sky blues tear the Glory a new one.
i was there at the game. there would have been alot more people there if it wasnt on a wednesday & at 5.30pm. it was a very hot day too. most people were in the western stand to escape the sun hitting them. hopefully they play at campbelltown stadium again next year & it stays on the saturday. i see we are 6th on the ladder at the moment but some teams are right behind us. is it still the top 6 that makes it to the finals?

alien

Referee
Another day of frustration. Hey at least this time I got to spend the full 90 minutes in direct sunlight whilst going about my various singin' and dancin' watching Sydney fail to play for 90 minutes again. That sunburn suuure feels good.
were u in the cove were you? i paid $20 for the general admission but i was near the halfway in the lower section of the western grandstand (in the shade). the ticket guy in the aisle was near the bottom of the aisle showing somewhere where to sit and i quickly grabbed a seat on the aisle before he saw me :cool:

Mr2046

Juniors
were u in the cove were you? i paid $20 for the general admission but i was near the halfway in the lower section of the western grandstand (in the shade). the ticket guy in the aisle was near the bottom of the aisle showing somewhere where to sit and i quickly grabbed a seat on the aisle before he saw me :cool:

Yeah I was in the Cove. The allocated Cove seating was behind the goal (in a taped off area) but it was pretty poor location so we all just moved into the corner, although it was pretty damn roasty.

alien

Referee
Yeah I was in the Cove. The allocated Cove seating was behind the goal (in a taped off area) but it was pretty poor location so we all just moved into the corner, although it was pretty damn roasty.
yeah i could see that cove banner tied to the rock wall behind. i hope everyone there had enough to drink because it would have been very hot in that sun where you were

Mr2046

Juniors
I think most people were fairly well hydrated, it was a unique thing to see beer being served in cans at a football ground. Not something you see every day. I'm assuming it is because people in Campbelltown don't know how to use cups? :p

Either way, LOL @ Roar fans suggesting they're "coming to get us"... we're still 6 points clear with a game in hand.

and we're still the reigning champs and best team in the league ;)

You'll probably win the premiership, but you better play for the whole 120 this time if you we play you in the gf again :p

Mr2046

Juniors
No way Brisbane are the best team in the league. They are mere mortals and can be taken out by everyone on the day. The league has stepped up and dragged you back to earth.

Mong

Post Whore

You'll probably win the premiership, but you better play for the whole 120 this time if you we play you in the gf again :p

:lol:

Timmah is seeming quite confident of late isn't he.

I hope for his sake they don't let him down again in a similar way this year.

alien

Referee
I think most people were fairly well hydrated, it was a unique thing to see beer being served in cans at a football ground. Not something you see every day. I'm assuming it is because people in Campbelltown don't know how to use cups? :p
:shock: how dare u! :)

alien

Referee
any team that makes the finals can win the premiership. often you see a team go much better during the season but then choke in the finals

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Reigning champs, yes.

Best team in the league? Currently? No. Ludicrous statement.

120 in the GF?

You know that was extra time, right? And a match not-drawn goes for 90, yeah? :lol:

Latest posts