What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 13/14 :: Week 3

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

If you want to criticise a 3k growth in a crowd for a fixture then best of luck to you.

The important thing is that more people on the Coast are interested as a result of the championship in a very small market - AND the atmosphere has improved ten-fold this season with our active support actually doing some great stuff.

Big Sam

First Grade
:lol:

If you want to criticise a 3k growth in a crowd for a fixture then best of luck to you.

The important thing is that more people on the Coast are interested as a result of the championship in a very small market - AND the atmosphere has improved ten-fold this season with our active support actually doing some great stuff.

Hang on Timmah - your excuse last season for sub 10k crowds was a lack of success. But here we have CCM coming off a GF win and a good start to the season and the crowds haven't changed. Why?

Rod

Bench
Yeah Apey, the jets sure did suck today. They just plain sucked. I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Oh I've gotta go, that damn wiener Jobdog is looking at me

I watched some of the Jets game last week and I had to walk away at HT, it was some of the worst crap I've ever seen.

You were a lot better yesterday, probably the better team if I'm honest. We (Phoenix) were very ordinary. If you guys had a striker with a killer instinct you'd have won.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hang on Timmah - your excuse last season for sub 10k crowds was a lack of success. But here we have CCM coming off a GF win and a good start to the season and the crowds haven't changed. Why?

But the crowds have changed :?