What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message from two club greats

brokendigit

Juniors
from nrl.com

Two of Wests Tigers greats urge all fans unable to purchase ticketing for this Saturdays game to head to one of our ‘Live Sites’ to catch all the action.

The three Leagues clubs, Balmain Leagues Club, Wests Ashfield, and Wests Campbelltown will all be showing the game live on big screens.

“I know a lot of fans were disappointed on missing out on tickets for this weeks game, but this is a great opportunity for fans to come together and support the Club”, said Mark O’Neill.

“The support shown so far this season has been incredible and goes along way to boosting the team’s confidence going into Saturdays game”.

John Skandalis has been amazed at the amount of support from the locals.

“The Macarthur Region has been a buzz the last couple of weeks, and its great to see the support shown by the local community".

“Having played with Wests Tigers and previously Wests Magpies for over 10 years this has been a long time coming and I hope the fans are enjoying the experience as much as we are right now”, said Skandalis.

All live sites will have Wests Tigers posters and stickers to give away, as well as lucky door prizes.

For further information please contact Wests Tigers ph: 02 8741 3300.

innsaneink

Referee
This is good from both Wests clubs and Balmain too.

I thought the NRL was going to do something as well. How silly am I?