What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Mate when I got the info I thought it was public domain (ie in the media).
I fully expected it to be all over Twitter and the papers and then..... nothing.

And before BBB throws his theory out that they are trying to find the leak- I got it from a South’s guy.

It surprised the hell out of me because if they can’t land him it leaves a colossal hole in the boards plans- and they are already under enough pressure.

My expectation is that they sign him for overs because at this point, today, it looks like SJ goes and if that happens and no Reynolds is...... well you know what it is.

I never, ever, mentioned you or your info, I was clearly talking about Rothfield, so ya know, there's no relevance there.

sladden road

Juniors
Mate when I got the info I thought it was public domain (ie in the media).
I fully expected it to be all over Twitter and the papers and then..... nothing.

And before BBB throws his theory out that they are trying to find the leak- I got it from a South’s guy.

It surprised the hell out of me because if they can’t land him it leaves a colossal hole in the boards plans- and they are already under enough pressure.

My expectation is that they sign him for overs because at this point, today, it looks like SJ goes and if that happens and no Reynolds is...... well you know what it is.

yep, I know what happens then.

Chad breaks his contract cause we offer $900 for 4 years.

forum implodes and goes f**kishima.

I leave the internet for ever.

cb4

First Grade
Weren't you pretty confident if he leaves Souths he's ours and wouldn't go to Brisbane ? Things changed ?
I was when I said it. But things change. Money changes.
Brisbane's offer may be 800k base but the TPA's would be more than we can offer.
It's just going to depend on what Adam decides when he wakes up one morning.

sladden road

Juniors
Cmon fellas.

IF we don’t land him... then opportunity beckons.

spend less on emerging or already here talent amd go all out a damaging prop or middle amd full back.....

Manu,Manu,Manu... who btw can play 5/8.

I am so much more confident having Fitz on board then previous years.

Nick and Robbo didn’t let him go to get poleaxed over the next three years.

there will be plans upon plans.

In the bald head I trust.

where I’m losing a bit of faith is in the Ar himself...big decision brah...... but this is stoopid.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Cmon fellas.

spend less on emerging or already here talent amd go all out a damaging prop or middle amd full back.....

where I’m losing a bit of faith is in the Ar himself...big decision brah...... but this is stoopid.

Riccio mentioned the Roosters want Fitz to succeed. They can give us Walker, Liu and Manu if they're that keen please and thank you.

sladden road

Juniors
Riccio mentioned the Roosters want Fitz to succeed. They can give us Walker, Liu and Manu if they're that keen please and thank you.
Walkers never leaving Roostervile.

the other two... just Manu if I had to pick.. damaging centre/fullback or 5/8 at a pinch.

R-15-3

Bench
Plenty of game breaking stars still available next year, may not be all halfbacks but Brandon Smith, Nicho Hynes, Ryan Papenhuyzen are just a few from Melbourne if the Bellamy dream is still alive.

bmaccc

Juniors
Cmon fellas.

Brown re-signed with Eels today