What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A tid bit on Josh Davis from Warrior's Fan

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
what deal is he (marcus) currently on?....didnt we get him on a 2 yr deal!!!!
I believe once his body is ready (para will be doing imence physical body training with him to reduce chances of injury) he will be our perminant #6.....sorry morris but its like comparing chalk and cheese in that position!!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I thought it was only a 1 year deal but it could have been a 1 year deal with a 2nd year option which seems to be the norm for Parra with "unknown" type players

Grothe's 1st contract when he came back was a 1 year deal with 1 year option so was Thormans, Tahu has a 3 year deal with a 4th year option while Morrison has a 2 year deal with a 3rd year option (but in Morrison's case it's more just a get out clause if Central Coast get in otherwise he'll stay)

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
it's a pretty good thing to do IMO caus it gives us the oppertunity to let the player go and free up the salary cap for in form player.......ala Thorman!!!!

Skinner

Coach
Prodigal Eel said:
what deal is he (marcus) currently on?....didnt we get him on a 2 yr deal!!!!
I believe once his body is ready (para will be doing imence physical body training with him to reduce chances of injury) he will be our perminant #6.....sorry morris but its like comparing chalk and cheese in that position!!!!

As far as I was aware, Marcus went on a two year deal, but....that
may have been a one with an option for another...who knows.

Cheers
Skinner

yy_cheng

Coach
Who is the option for????

Is it for Parra that we have a 1 yr option to keep him or is it for Marcus?

Coz that's where I was lost with Thorman. If Parra didn't get PJ, and had wanted to keep THorman and he wanted to leave, then would he have had to stay?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Marcus is on a 1 year deal and has clearly indicated to me that he can't wait to sign another contract with the club, he absolutely loves it here.