What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

madcow

Juniors
Is this bloke the biggest myth going around ?
Watching 360 last week he admits to not wanting to tackle Inglis with any force because he didn't want to injure him further .
Is he on the medical staff at Souths as well.

I thought he was a front rower .. No wonder NSW cannot win a game.
He never bends the line , runs at the same pace as my grandmother , hides when thier is a blue on and spends the rest of his time looking at the big screen to check his hair

possm

Coach
The South Sydney Club should be sanctioned and fined for putting Inglis back on the field so severely injured.

deansykes

Juniors
i think his actions re inglis were his interpretation of good sportsmanship and his character. why would you intentionally rough up a player who obviously sustained a serious injury? it would have been a cowardly act in my opinion

though i do agree, he is overrated as a player

MilanDragon

Juniors
Mate you're in the dragons thread here.. we only abuse our own players, club, board, fans and each other.

What did poor Aaron Woods deserve to get in our forum?

I agree you play as hard as possible and be relentless but when a guy is clearly injured you don't hurt him more.. I'm sure many complained when Hodges put everything into Morris who was lying helpless on the ground

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Mate you're in the dragons thread here.. we only abuse our own players, club, board, fans and each other.

What did poor Aaron Woods deserve to get in our forum?

I agree you play as hard as possible and be relentless but when a guy is clearly injured you don't hurt him more.. I'm sure many complained when Hodges put everything into Morris who was lying helpless on the ground
What do if Inglis takes a hit up and when you go in soft he pops the ball to a player running into the gap and they score, what do you do the next time Inglis takes a hit up??

MilanDragon

Juniors
What do if Inglis takes a hit up and when you go in soft he pops the ball to a player running into the gap and they score, what do you do the next time Inglis takes a hit up??

I think the key is woods said he didn't want to tackle with him force.

He isn't saying he took it soft on him.

Woods had a job to do and I'd hope he did it, to ensure he didnt concede a soft try or whatever it may be. It could mean he didn't want to do any 'extras' in the tackle or niggle him further.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Should've taken full advantage of him being injured and smashed the grub while he was unable to defend himself........just like he has been known to do to others!

gitano

Juniors
Was it Hodges who dog shotted BMoz after he done his hammy?

Some players have mongrel, others wear ponytails.

For what it's worth I agree with the OP.
He's a mug, and doesn't belong at Origin level let alone in a leadership role.

Bench
I see the coach is blaming Simona for them not making the finals last season.
I think him and Mary are both an embarrassment to the game and both should booted soon