What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looks a lot worse around a team of idiots. Really, the Tigers resolve is woeful. 22-10 up in thew 2nd half should get you the easter chockies but no...

taipan

Referee
I think I'd rather have Cliffy Watson in his current form, than Woods .Think he may have offloaded once or maybe twice in the whole game.The ball is strapped to him, like a leather limpet mine.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think I'd rather have Cliffy Watson in his current form, than Woods .Think he may have offloaded once or maybe twice in the whole game.The ball is strapped to him, like a leather limpet mine.

Haha yeah but no qunt backs him up. They are a low footy side right now.

Quigs

Immortal
Moi, I just don't know when it comes to Woods. It's a case of not seeing the forest through the trees.

cb4

First Grade
Woods doesn't have the ability to juggle life out of football. His contract negotiations are playing heavily on his mind and it is affecting his form.
I don't rate him as highly as a lot of people/pundits, and he wouldn't make my Australian team, but he has a lot of ability.
His biggest asset is his strength and fight to stay upright, attract defenders and still offload. Not many do it better than him.

Rumours are he has signed with the Dogs as well so I think there will be a further decline in his performances, which should guarantee him a spot in the NSW team.

Woods doesn't have the ability to juggle life out of football. His contract negotiations are playing heavily on his mind and it is affecting his form.
I don't rate him as highly as a lot of people/pundits, and he wouldn't make my Australian team, but he has a lot of ability.
His biggest asset is his strength and fight to stay upright, attract defenders and still offload. Not many do it better than him.

Rumours are he has signed with the Dogs as well so I think there will be a further decline in his performances, which should guarantee him a spot in the NSW team.

If he has signed with Dogs i wonder how much it would take to get James Graham here for 2018, how much would Bulldogs chip in

Quigs

Immortal
I think it would be Grahams best interest to find a new club. The bloke needs to hit the reset button.

I'd like him in one of our jerseys for sure. You only needed to see that try saving cover tackle he put on the other week to see how much motor he has in him.

Maccas4177

Juniors
I think it would be Grahams best interest to find a new club. The bloke needs to hit the reset button.

I'd like him in one of our jerseys for sure. You only needed to see that try saving cover tackle he put on the other week to see how much motor he has in him.

Maybe someone should start chewing his ear off to get him at the club. Oh that's right, he's normally the one doing the chewing....

Chimp

Bench
Graham would be a great replacement for Gal... Big minutes, big meters, big workload and can put on some plays too - though I think that needs reigning in a bit, he needs to go forward more often so that his ball playing isn't as predictable, be more selective....
When I say replacement, I don't really mean replacement, as I think Gal should stick around and play shorter stints - he becomes Gals salary replacement.

Wozza

Juniors
Forget any contract negotiations for a minute.
Now what the f*ck is Aaron Woods doing as club captain of the Wests Tigers being photographed having lunch with several players of the team he is suppose to be playing against this weekend?
It says volumes about his commitment to his team and team mates.
This clown should be sitting on his arse this weekend for that alone.

It's awful.

JT gets the sack and the players who wanted him out leave anyway. Assholes.

They wanted to use Taylor as for the reason they left.

Problem is the Tigers punted Taylor in record time and then farked up their excuse.

Seriously holding out on their contracts for so long and now leaving really does make them look like arseholes.

They have pea hearts.

DJShaksta

First Grade
A big hell no for me ....more because of the sort of coin he is commanding. Give me Matty Prior on less than half the money anyday.
Pisses me off with all the talk of Woods for origin and the test - while Matty Prior gets almost no wraps at all.
Without Prior we don't win last year.

Latest posts