What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC Website - Soccer ahead of Rugby League

This is a firkin disgrace. I've tweeted them about it. Havin soccer to the left of RL on their website. What the frank is happening?

That's unbelievable! How dare they call it soccer!!!

They're also calling it football. They don't have soccer down there. I call it soccer. Soccer is rubbish, it should be banned. The ABC on their website have soccer/asso.football ahead of RL, AFL they have down first.

juro

Bench
They're also calling it football. They don't have soccer down there. I call it soccer. Soccer is rubbish, it should be banned. The ABC on their website have soccer/asso.football ahead of RL, AFL they have down first.
I find it so strange that so many followers of soccer have no idea what their sport is actually called.

moffla

Bench
I find it so strange that so many followers of soccer have no idea what their sport is actually called.
It's called football, but easier to call it soccer in most parts of Australia because everyone kicks up a fuss otherwise

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Imo its football but i interchange terms depending on who i speak to, not worth the frothing at the mouth it induces in some people.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How dare the ABC employ the laws of alphabetic order.

They should rename themselves the CAB and rectify this massive oversight.

f**king arseholes.