What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Hero Mafia (Sign Ups)

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Cool. Just for the record I'm a pretty liberal guy, but when you have guys like Chuck Norris and Arnold in the game, political correctness was always going to be the first casualty.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Look at Hoggy trying to convince everyone he doesn't love spending quiet evenings alone with only his crochet hooks for company...

mickyj

Bench
Cool. Just for the record I'm a pretty liberal guy, but when you have guys like Chuck Norris and Arnold in the game, political correctness was always going to be the first casualty.

chuck still dreams about being bruce.
even long dead bruce is better then chuck

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Look at Hoggy trying to convince everyone he doesn't love spending quiet evenings alone with only his crochet hooks for company...

They soothe me after a long day of fighting bad guys and making love to supermodels. James Bond uses basket weaving as his relief.