What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam McDougall

quick sticks

Juniors
I was a bit worried about his comeback from injury, but he has performed above all expectations. Although Robbie o has been great for the club in the past, that is where he belongs now give Doogs his contract there offering him and Robbie O, hate to say it but your time is up.At least with Doogs he has a few more years in him if he stay injury free

antonius

Coach
Like Quick Sticks I doubted that Doogs would come back to anywhere near his best, but as has been the case with Doogs many times in the past, he is proving a lot of people wrong. To the best of my knowledge the Knights have been given the offer by Doogs manager, and the Knights have responded positively, in fact Sargent was quoted as saying it's all but a done deal. So the report you heard from Doogs Chook is disturbing news, I hope he is not now back peddling on the offer. When he originaly made it he was still finding his feet again, maybe now he's hit some solid form he is having second thoughts, I hope that isn't the case. aving said that I would be disapointed if the Knights try to retain him under some sort of upgraded offer. Much as I'd like to see him stay on payments, he is still a loose cannon reliabilty wise. Match payments would keep him honest if you know what I mean.

Latest posts