What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds 2012 season over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due back round 16 or so apparently.

And ofcourse you haven't it was only a tidbit on the end of the sports news, they generally don't discuss players yet to play firstgrade at all, suprised they mentioned it all TBH.

Liddell

Juniors
Due back round 16 or so apparently.

And ofcourse you haven't it was only a tidbit on the end of the sports news, they generally don't discuss players yet to play firstgrade at all, suprised they mentioned it all TBH.

First the season, now round 16, all from a tidbit at the end of the report.

Keep it up Champ.

Its a about a 6-9 month recovery for it mate.

I am actually a fan of Souths(after the Knights ofcourse) so please don't have a go at me for asking a sincere question in the face on an injury.

david36

Juniors
I sent an email to talking sport, they just said over air Adam Reynolds is training hard and is all good so fingers crossed.

Because this thread is purely based on hear say, I'm going to lock it for the minute. If proven correct later down the track then we can re-open but no point getting all worked up over something someone heard someone else say on the radio. Technically I probably should delete the thread but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.