What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian: A face to the voice of reason

innsaneink

Referee
1409112679_2124789600image.jpg

http://leagueunlimited.com/author/show/adrian-rovere

Mr Saab

Referee
I didnt like adrian 6 yrs ago....but I have changed my mind. I love how he gets under th skin of sports radio hosts.

I didnt like adrian 6 yrs ago....but I have changed my mind. I love how he gets under th skin of sports radio hosts.

Used to annoy me, grown to like to him with the way he annoys those merkins on The Graham Hughes Show (aka Talkin' Sport.)

Brutus

Referee

I noticed how you've changed your tune on the great man over the years.

Adrian rulz!

Green River Eel

Juniors
The Nark is the king and very protective of RL to boot which gives him extra credo.

He's certainly got under Zorba's skin in the past. He can't stand him.

The Nark aka Norman is a paid caller for the last 20 years, he started on stan zermanic, went to 2ky, laws, does a few others, he is paid by the second, but he certainly is good value.

Last edited: