What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affiliated States Championships in Melbourne 4th -6th June

Perth Red

Post Whore
After 12 years of having an NRL team it's about time Vic started to actually develop players! I'd like to see a Vic team in teh Bundy cup with us to offer another development opportunity for VRL players.

I'd love to see a SOO between WA and Vic. Wa could call on the Reds WA players plus players from the NRL and in other comps, Vic from the VRL plus the Storm development players.

Nicolas Hart

Juniors
After 12 years of having an NRL team it's about time Vic started to actually develop players! I'd like to see a Vic team in teh Bundy cup with us to offer another development opportunity for VRL players.

I'd love to see a SOO between WA and Vic. Wa could call on the Reds WA players plus players from the NRL and in other comps, Vic from the VRL plus the Storm development players.

That's a great idea.

Obviously the traditional SOO is between QLD and NSW, but when WA joins the mould it will produce a perfect 'four' states to use in a cross-venture, between QLD, NSW, VIC, WA ...

The possibilities are endless for us, if this franchise comes to fruition.