What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After 4 weeks

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Roosters and Storm undefeated.
Warriors and Knights are both hopeless. Dogs are struggling, Manly getting better and the dirty Dragons going okay too. We're 2 and 2, looking on the up.

Gonna be a very interesting season.

Who makes the 8?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Storm
Roosters
Cowboys
Panthers
Sharks
Broncos

Not sure on the other 2 Dragons & Eagles be interesting to see how they continue in next few weeks, one of them will make it and either Eels/Raiders from outside the 8

Card Shark

Immortal
Stake, 2 weeks ago you had manly getting the spoon.

Was never gunna happen, there's the Knights mate....

Stake Removed

First Grade
Stake, 2 weeks ago you had manly getting the spoon.

Was never gunna happen, there's the Knights mate....

After 2 weeks they looked like they would get the spoon, i got that wrong, i would love to see them get it, but there is some truly horrible teams this year

Quigs

Immortal
I think Dessie's problems might of started when they decided to put the Kiwi Chic incharge of the front office.

Card Shark

Immortal
After 2 weeks they looked like they would get the spoon, i got that wrong, i would love to see them get it, but there is some truly horrible teams this year

looking like it again Stake......down 30-12 at half time V a team we kept to 2 for 80 mins.

Normal service resumed...great to see!