What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ah shit, look at all these dishes!

RUBIKS

Juniors
Feefs - Fantastic game.

Sorenson - Reminded me of how Gal and Bird would play after they'd make a break back in 2006.

Ava - Best plodder in the team. Let Uele take his spot.

Wade - Best game from him this season, really gave the outside backs space to do their thing.

Gal - Really good. Kept the attack flowing and didn't get in the way or over-call the ball players.

PHaTMaN

Juniors

He is a lot better than Dillon, if anyone goes to give Uele a shot it has to be him.

Other than the obvious Matt Prior really impressed me yesterday. In 2016 he was one of the top props in the comp, he needs to start producing like that on a consistent basis.

Weaponhead

Coach
Concern for Dillon is ability to keep up to the pace of NRL. Doesn't look athletic in movement. Can't fault effort.

Uele has more upside and will hopefully get a shot.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He is a lot better than Dillon, if anyone goes to give Uele a shot it has to be him.

Other than the obvious Matt Prior really impressed me yesterday. In 2016 he was one of the top props in the comp, he needs to start producing like that on a consistent basis.

I think the likely scenario will be Sorenson to take Dillons spot. Feefs is punching out big minutes and we could always move Gal to the front once Scotty come on.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm giving holmzo a 9 for the camermans falcon

Sheeze that could of been a lot more seri-arse if the ball was a few cm's lower than that blokes forehead.

Would of put him into disneyland if the ball had hit the camera first, forcing it back into his face.

He's a dangerous bastard is our Valentine.

wibble

Bench
Feefs - Fantastic game.

Sorenson - Reminded me of how Gal and Bird would play after they'd make a break back in 2006.

Wade - Best game from him this season, really gave the outside backs space to do their thing.

Gal - Really good. Kept the attack flowing and didn't get in the way or over-call the ball players.

Harsh. Funny, but harsh.

Graham and Gallen will be big inclusions when back, but hopefully the space the backs got will give Flanno something to work with in adjusting their games.

We have traditionally done well without Gallen, which is no slight of his ability. He has been in the top 2 or 3 on the park for hundreds of games, but they do tend to lift across the board when he is out.

Graham was one of our best last year when we struggled in a lot of games. He is just off to start the year. He had a good game or two defensively this year, but definitely needs to improve. Maybe he has been carrying injury and a few weeks off will help.

Chimp

Bench
Harsh. Funny, but harsh.

Graham and Gallen will be big inclusions when back, but hopefully the space the backs got will give Flanno something to work with in adjusting their games.

We have traditionally done well without Gallen, which is no slight of his ability. He has been in the top 2 or 3 on the park for hundreds of games, but they do tend to lift across the board when he is out.

Graham was one of our best last year when we struggled in a lot of games. He is just off to start the year. He had a good game or two defensively this year, but definitely needs to improve. Maybe he has been carrying injury and a few weeks off will help.

I think Graham has got too big. His arms, chest and shoulders are now huge - he appears to have lost a bit of spark/zip. But that could be due to carrying an injury.
Either way, he'll come back strong, he's a fantastic player and i believe massively important to the side.

Latest posts