What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akauola to play overseas next season

chrisD

Coach
That's fine. Offered some inspiration but ultimately his maximum effort runs ended in him getting dropped on the same blade of grass he hit the defence on. Then he'd get molested until the defenders grew bored and let him play the ball. And he had costly mistakes in him.

That's fine. Offered some inspiration but ultimately his maximum effort runs ended in him getting dropped on the same blade of grass he hit the defence on. Then he'd get molested until the defenders grew bored and let him play the ball. And he had costly mistakes in him.

So you at least rate him more than RCG

chrisD

Coach
You can't rate forwards by the intensity of the faces they pull and how hard they run before the line. It's what happens next that matters.

Fangs

Coach
Is on track to become the first Rugby League player to actually kill someone in a game of football. His runs are almost scary to watch at times.

Good luck to him.

Fangs

Coach
Does anyone remember that 'near miss' he made in the last game of 2016? He attempted a tackle on a Canberra player off the kick-off. If the collision actually occurred it would have been extremely nasty.

tripster

Juniors
Does anyone remember that 'near miss' he made in the last game of 2016? He attempted a tackle on a Canberra player off the kick-off. If the collision actually occurred it would have been extremely nasty.

Yes I absolutely remember that. I think it was in the second half. I was legitimately worried he'd make contact and kill the Canberra player and get sent off

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Good for one burst off the bench. Shame he couldn't built it up for 2.
Helped us a lot last year of the bench into our charge to the finals. I remember him flooring a Bronco late last year in our win up their. Can't remember who it was he knocked down but it was a kick start we needed in the 2nd half.
I wish him well in the ESL.

Latest posts