What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Johnston Alternative to DUGAN ?

mickeylane

Bench
He's looking to play fullback - a great available option and alternative to DUGAN if negotiations keep dragging on
Running Fullback
22yo
Excellent link player
Excellent under the high ball
$700k a a season at best

mobels

Juniors
$700k a season for Alex Johnston? lol

He's not a first grade fullback, he's nothing more than a fill in fullback like how we use Nightingale when Dugans injured.

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
$700k a season for Alex Johnston? lol

He's not a first grade fullback, he's nothing more than a fill in fullback like how we use Nightingale when Dugans injured.

He could probably win Man of Steel in the Super League as fullback, if he wants fullback money over there though.
you should think before you write....Alex Johnstone is a gun fullback...

mickeylane

Bench
I was really hoping you wouldn't start a thread about this and you did. -.-
Im only throwing up options - because if Hayne moves from Titans i will bet anything titans will come in for Dugan...and dont discount Tigers search for a FB irrespective of their denial on Dugan interest...

Dugans mgt hanging out for $900K min Dragons are $150K off

Life's Good

Coach
He's looking to play fullback - a great available option and alternative to DUGAN if negotiations keep dragging on
Running Fullback
22yo
Excellent link player
Excellent under the high ball
$700k a a season at best
Love your enthusiasm @mickeylane but Magic Johnson would be a better target. It's a big fat no from me.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I am not sure about Johnsen. How about Gideon Mosby from the Cowboys looks the goods not sure about his defence but he is only young and he has speed to burn.

possm

Coach
Millward has Field slotted in the fullback position, hence the hard ball on Dugan who he wants as right centre. If Dugan goes to the Dogs, it will be Field at fullback, Aitken at right centre and Lafai at left centre.

mickeylane

Bench
9 weeks ago was told this was on the cards - well barring a miracle Alex Johnston WILL BE Dragons No. 1 next year - should b announced within next 10 days. it's only minor details now 3 or 4 year contract the sticking point

Ps: Hutch very close to going to the Knights - feel good story if it happens!
1 minute agoEditReport

Latest posts