What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alison Lohman

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Shes on this show i been watching really early on Monday mornings i think...its called Pasadena...and she aint bad!!! i'd hit it...her friend on that show Nicole Paggi is even hotter.

Anonymous

Juniors
Is Pasadena that stupid ass show they play in the middle of the night over here..... if so I would DEFINITELY hit it, although I can't believe she is 24, that show seemed pretty recent and she looked about 16.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Yeah. It about some murder, and the body is buried in the yard. Sounds dumb, but at the hour they show it, it makes it a pretty decent show, especially when the other channels are trying to sell you tapes of a man that can change your life. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah and it has Balthazar Getty in it, plus that blonde guy who now has another show (I forget what it's called). But it's ridiculous that she's 24, she just looks like a kid on the show.

Latest posts