What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All upcoming international matches + sydney times

adamkungl

Immortal
Upcoming international schedule (hopefully i've converted the times right!)

Local time Sydney time Match Location

15:00 Saturday October 15 00:00 Sunday October 16 Italy v Russia Stadio Del Plebiscit, Padova, Italy
15:00 Saturday October 15 06:00 Sunday October 16 USA v South Africa Campbell's Field, Philadelphia, USA
16:00 Sunday October 16 16:00 Sunday October 16 Australia v NZ Ausgrid Stadium, Newcastle, Australia
14:00 Sunday October 16 22:00 Sunday October 16 Lebanon v Serbia Tripoli, Lebanon
14:00 Sunday October 16 00:00 Monday October 17 Scotland v Ireland Scotstoun, Glasgow, Scotland

13:00 Wednesday October 19 04:00 Thursday October 20 Jamaica v South Africa Campbell's Field, Philadelphia, USA
19:30 Friday October 21 04:00 Saturday October 22 France v England Avignon, France
14:00 Saturday October 22 21:00 Saturday October 22 Russia v Lebanon Vereya, Russia
17:00 Saturday October 22 03:00 Sunday October 23 Wales v Ireland The Gnoll, Neath, Wales
14:00 Sunday October 23 23:00 Monday October 24 Serbia v Italy Belgrade, Serbia
14:00 Sunday October 23 05:00 Monday October 24 USA v Jamaica* Campbell's Field, Philadelphia, USA

20:00 Friday October 28 06:00 Saturday October 29 Australia v NZ Halliwell Jones Stadium, England
12:00 Saturday October 29 21:00 Saturday October 29 Serbia v Russia, Belgrade, Serbia Double Header
14:30 Saturday October 29 23:30 Saturday October 29 Italy v Lebanon Belgrade, Serbia Double Header
15:00Saturday October 29 00:00 Sunday October 30 France v Scotland Gilbert Brutus, Perpignan, France
14:30 Saturday October 29 00:30 Sunday October 30 England v Wales Leigh Sports Village, England

17:00 Saturday November 5 07:00 Saturday November 5 Ireland v France Thomond Park, Limerick, Ireland
13:00 Saturday November 5 00:00 Sunday November 6 Wales v NZ Wembley Double Header, England
15:30 Saturday November 5 02:30 Sunday November 6 England v Australia Wembley Double Header, England

18:00 Saturday November 12 05:00 Sunday November 13 England v NZ KC Stadium, England
17:45 Sunday November 13 04:45 Monday November 14 Wales v Australia Wrexham FC, Wales

18:00 Saturday November 19 05:00 Sunday November 19 4 Nations Final Elland Road, England

*based on AMNRL website http://www.amnrl.com/wcq-event-information
The Rugby League World Cup Qualifiers will take place on:
Saturday October 15 @ 3pm
Wednesday October 19 @ 1pm
Sunday October 23 @ 2pm

RLEF website http://www.rlef.eu.com/wcq lists the Oct 19 and 23 games both @ 12:30pm

---------------------------------

Wow, that took way too long to hunt down and convert. This information should be readily available, all in one location. I found it scattered between articles mostly.

Complete fail on the part of the RLIF.

International RL will never grow while actual Rugby League fans either don't know it exists or have to spend far too long finding out when and where matches are being played.

With very little cost the RLIF could have promoted this on nrl.com and superleague.co.uk and provided a live stream. With some more expenditure and effort maybe they could have got a story in major newspapers, or have matches shown on FOX Sports, even if it was late at night.

Last edited:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I came across a thread at a Ukraine RL site that streams games from Russian TV, I'll see if it's mentioned there.

Didgi

I know there were websites in America that streamed the Atlantic Cup, I'd be hoping they do the same for the WCQ but can't recall the website and haven't seen anything. Anyone have any clues?

Please do ParraEels, any info or coverage would be great.

Great work on the list Adam.

Mullins!!!

Juniors
We should post any online stream links/ tv schedules here! I'd love to catch as many of these as possible! :) exiting! 29 league internationals in 4 weeks!!!

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Who's looking forward to some 5am wake ups to watch dodgy streams in the coming weeks? :D

Anything, as long as it's Rugby League.

Anyone with website that have the games should post in here and if there ones that aren't allowed to can I can please get a PM?

druzik

Juniors
Anything, as long as it's Rugby League.

Anyone with website that have the games should post in here and if there ones that aren't allowed to can I can please get a PM?

if there is a Rugby League game (and Union) that is a stream can be got, then you can find it on this site.

Its what I use to watch NRL and ESL and anything else that being streamed.

I have heard down the grape vine that the RFL have asked the Canadians to do the production on the Atlantic qualifiers, dont know if that will be shown on TV or streamed though.

Evil Homer

Staff member
if there is a Rugby League game (and Union) that is a stream can be got, then you can find it on this site.

Its what I use to watch NRL and ESL and anything else that being streamed.

I have heard down the grape vine that the RFL have asked the Canadians to do the production on the Atlantic qualifiers, dont know if that will be shown on TV or streamed though.
:|

Coastbloke

Bench
I agree, at the very least the RLIF site should have these matches listed..

Here in Australia, the ARL (forget the NRL, that's a club comp only) should approach Fairfax or News and say "hey we know the other code has their WC on at the moment, but y'know we're getting ready for ours as well and look at all these matches over the next few weeks, why don't we do a story on it"

Brad Walter from the SMH seems to have a interest in International League, I can't think of a News journo that does, but it can't hurt to look into it..

Latest posts