What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL jerseys

imported_GavBT

Juniors
Great news for AMNRL fans in the north of England. Just read that Rawcliffe sports stores in Bradford and Hull have AMNRL team jerseys available for 50 smackers. New York Knights, Glen Mills Bulls and Philadelphia Fight were mentioned.

I'd like to think these Jerseys are official and some of the money goes back to the AMNRL, but having seen a photo of the NYKnights dressed in donated Newcastle Jerseys, right down to the Impulse airlines logos, I doubt it. Although, now that I think about it, it is a logical step for Impulse to expand to NY. I can see the AD now, 'Impulse airlines, flying out of Dubbo, Coonamble, Mungindi, West Wyalong and New York city.'

imported_GavBT

Juniors
I reckon these are the genuine article. The US national team jersey has been available from TRL for at least 6 months.

It looks like another case of the AMNRL actually showing the bigger organasations how a really professional league should organise itself.

Hopefully, jerseys will soon be available in Australia.

imported_kier

Juniors
I think that origionally a kit was part of the link-up with the Newcastle Knights - I'm also sure that since receiving the freebie the AMNRL side would have got their act togethor and created a "USA" version.

As usual - the US show practically everyone else in RL how to promote and run the sport.

Yeah I'm playing on the idea of buying one of these American RL shirts when I get back off my Ibiza holidays in a few weeks or so. From the Rawcliffes in Leeds Town - City Centre. Probably the national Tomahawks' shirt.

rj.