What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL Site.

league13

Juniors
Maybe the above set up are getting their act together,just been on the site and it looks good and is up to date.It's some time since I was last on there due to it never being attended to.Maybe a bit of competition has got rid of their lethargy.

clarency

Juniors
It has.. but frankly it's too little, too late. Many of us have stressed the importance of a decent website for a small sports league for years (literally). The only thing that got the site going was the creation of the rival league, and since then everything the AMNRL does is eclipsed by the progress of the USARL. The only blip of advantage the AMNRL has is that they own the national team.

I wish more guys who play and have been around RL in the us for a long time would post more on here. i feel that anyone who is not actualy involved with either US comp just doesnt get it, which is understanable bc you cant get the same story twice over here. The amnrl and usarl websites are bias to there respective leagues(obviously) the interviews these guys do on we are rugby and others places like it are pretty terrible sources of information. Unless your here in the middle of everything its really hard not to have a tarnished opinion. it is not black and white. yes this is the first time in forever the AMNRL has had a legit website. i guess you can say its because of the split, but lets be honest it was going to happen far before the split went down. all teams were contacted prior to the split for content to put on the site that was in development. The USARL is making strides to do all the things right that the AMNRL didnt. for that i commend them and its a great step forward. I will never speak ill of either comp because these are guys ive played against for years and each and everyone of them are good guys., mind you none of the players had a say in the decision despite what you may read,hear or what people say. As for as the national team and all the BS surrounding that, its a sore subject for members of the sharks...moving on. I totaly disagree with the selections but hey the US aussies made it to the WC so someone did somthing right(i like to look on the bright side). Sitting here and bad mouthing Nui or the powers that be in the USARL is a waste of breath. just site back and wait because sooner or later somthing is gonna give over here and all will be right it the world. As far as the Sharks go, we will continue to be advocates of the game and remain in good standing with both sides. none of us get paid to do this. i say we kiss and make up and just play the game.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Well said, we all want the game to move forward.

But being RL fans, it's always 2 steps forward 1 step back.