What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANASTA will shine in 2004

Juniors
.... this is my prediction.

I think he will progress from an overated average first grade player to a very good quality player.
I think his strength is the best it has ever been and his mind will now be back 100% on the game due to personal changes in his private life.

I think he will step up to the mark and for the first time, begin to meet the expectations that were prematurely placed on him a couple of seasons ago.

Eddie_T

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
This is my prediction.....

Sherwin will carry him all year.
couldn't agree more. However Anasta and Mason will still get the praise for doing nothing and Mason will still get picked for rep teams even if he's in 1st division.

MrCharisma

Bench
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

How can you Eddie talk about being carried, your whole team is being carried by Johns. Good One Mate :clap:

Anasta will return to his best this year, I think he knows now that if he doesn't perform he will get the boot or find himself in the Premier League again. There won't be any carring this seaso, Sherwin and Anasta will rule the halves together which is going to be the Bulldog's strength this year.

As for Mason, too much media lead to him trying to be a show pony in 2003. 2004 I think he's back to his old of 2002 or he too will find the boot. As for Mason being selected for Rep, he was selected for his potential that was shown in 2002 and selectors hoped he would return to that, and he did. He wasn't Mr.Butterfingers and he was a powerhouse in the forwards.

Rise Against

HAHAHAH so true Mr Charisma

Cause Matt Gidley deserves his places in rep teams? The guy is a turnstile and is a shit player period. Id pick Ben harris over him any day of the week including public holidays.

MrCharisma said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAH

How can you Eddie talk about being carried, your whole team is being carried by Johns. Good One Mate :clap:

Anasta will return to his best this year, I think he knows now that if he doesn't perform he will get the boot or find himself in the Premier League again. There won't be any carring this seaso, Sherwin and Anasta will rule the halves together which is going to be the Bulldog's strength this year.

As for Mason, too much media lead to him trying to be a show pony in 2003. 2004 I think he's back to his old of 2002 or he too will find the boot. As for Mason being selected for Rep, he was selected for his potential that was shown in 2002 and selectors hoped he would return to that, and he did. He wasn't Mr.Butterfingers and he was a powerhouse in the forwards.
True-But what a player!
Best in the league-Best of all time :lol: :lol: