What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson's Prediction for The Sharks 2004

steveshark

----
Not meaning to stir up anything , but I'm sure CA predicted the Sharks to finish just out of the 8 - any futher info & who did he predict to win etc would be interesting.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Does it really matter what that idiot thinks? Seriously?
Few people including myself gave the Sharks any chance of making the 8 this year.
You just look at the player pool & pick accordingly.
However it did seem at one point that we were well & truly capable of making it. & I believe we were more than capable physically.
The last 6 weeks have been disappointing & especially our last 3. Brains on all levels let us down.

tUp

----
anderson :arrow:

stop bringing him back.

i break into a cold sweat and start shakeing uncontrolably :D

Aries

Bench
steveshark said:
Not meaning to stir up anything , but I'm sure CA predicted the Sharks to finish just out of the 8 - any futher info & who did he predict to win etc would be interesting.

CA tipped us to finish 10th... a very strange tip, as his court case is based on the fact we would have made the semis as coach this year, and it was his "hand picked squad" that was suppose to bring us a premiership in his 3rd year that was running around...

CA also came a SAD LAST in the Tele tipping comp. I say that is closer to CA's potential at anything in Rugby League.

"Greeko Wrestling" can have the nuffie!!