What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ando's 'winning culture' comes to an end

Anonymous

Juniors
And here I was hoping the Sharks board would come to their senses and retain Chris Anderson's 'winning culture'.

Please don't go Ando... fight them all the way....

Jabs

Juniors
But there is one positive Willow, the $1.2M payout will almost put the nail in the coffin for the highly successful Cronulla Scum. :lol:

It's not certain that they'll have to pay him out as he was given three warnings. It'll probably end up in court but I doubt that they would have sacked him if they did'nt think they had a stong case.

Anonymous

Juniors
I still think he should fight them all the way, take all year if you like Ando.

:lol:

I suppose it all depends on the substance of the contract and how binding the 3 warnings are... especially given the club's reasons for the breach notices. Anderson said he looking at it with his legal people so we'll have to wait and see.

saints4ever

First Grade
good riddance to bad shite, not just scum shite but rugby league shite, i hope too never see this c*ck s*cker again.

BURN IN HELL AND TAKE SUCK JOB KIMMORLEY WITH YOU!

well, thats my rant for the night lol, congratulations sharks, youve finally made a good descision, i still hope you run last of course, but if you do make the finals/win more games than you lose, at least you can do it respectively now that twigs' gooooooooooone.

Simo

First Grade
saints4ever said:
good riddance to bad shite, not just scum shite but rugby league shite, i hope too never see this c*ck s*cker again.

BURN IN HELL AND TAKE SUCK JOB KIMMORLEY WITH YOU!

well, thats my rant for the night lol, congratulations sharks, youve finally made a good descision, i still hope you run last of course, but if you do make the finals/win more games than you lose, at least you can do it respectively now that twigs' gooooooooooone.

WOW!!!

Ive seen some anti-Anderson posts but that just about takes the cake!

Do you have a personal issue with Anderson or just dont like his coaching?

Southernsaint

Staff member
This is gold. The Anderson Fiasco has made my Summer, in terms of Rugby League.

As far as I can see it's a win-win situation for us: Either Anderson sues the club, wins & pretty much bankrupts them (A Meriton apartment block on the site of Scum Park?? It'd have to be exorcised first), Anderson sues the club & loses, ending his career in this country, Anderson & the board reach a compromise but things are still very cold between them, meaning the club is fractured & in crisis - a perfect scenario to add yet another year to our favourite anthem about our "friends" down there in The Shire...

Scummers - The Rugby League world has chuckled at your expense for nigh on 37 years, but as of last night we're all pissing ourselves laughing at you. Jokes.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Pretty funny post considering the highly successful coaches the dragqueens have employed in the past 20 years!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
And Easts have been the form team of the competition in that time-span?? Get your hand off it.

All that cash invested & media pressure exerted & you've come up with one Premiership from three attempts in 20 years.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
And Easts have been the form team of the competition in that time-span?? Get your hand off it.

All that cash invested & media pressure exerted & you've come up with one Premiership from three attempts in 20 years.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Media pressure: show me a reporter that writes something good about us!

So I guess thats one more premiership than you guys in the last 20 years!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Roosterphin said:
Southernsaint said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Media pressure: show me a reporter that writes something good about us!

So I guess thats one more premiership than you guys in the last 20 years!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm, Phil Gould - the peanut has a column in the Sun Herald & is always pushing Easts' barrow on Channel Nine.

Maybe Easts have won one more Grand Final than Saints in the last 20 years but we've been far more consistent than them. To perform as we did on "the smell of an oily rag" puts the return on investment of Nick Politis in a very poor light, doesn't it?!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Benny

First Grade
Sharks sack Anderson

Anderson Sues Sharks

Sharks go broke

NRL bail Sharks out (that'd be the 3rd time in its little existence), only if they relocate

Relocate or die i am not fussed but i'd prefer to die

We'll take the juniors and then a Central Coast team backed by Norths and Central Coast Leagues and Singo can come in, and then the Gold Coast can re enteer their side and we have the perfect 16 team competition

Not many League supporter could disagree with that!

Anonymous

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
show me a reporter that writes something good about us!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gould.jpg

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
gould.jpg

Ahh Willow right on time. If only the fish were as punctual as you are.

Phil Gould is one writer. The rest hate the Roosters so dont give me that we get favouritism crap

Southernsaint

Staff member
Roosterphin said:

Phil Gould is one writer. The rest hate the Roosters so dont give me that we get favouritism crap

On the contrary,

You were the one that bit at me - even if I was telling the truth :lol:

Face it, you're the Escape With ET compared to my Rex Hunt's Fishing World. Inferior...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Roosterphin said:

On the contrary,

You were the one that bit at me - even if I was telling the truth :lol:

Face it, you're the Escape With ET compared to my Rex Hunt's Fishing World. Inferior...

Cheers,
Ben S.

I think if you go back through the posts you will find that actually you bit at my commment re:coaches which if you LOOK was the first bite.

There really isnt much gray matter here in the Saints forum is there

Southernsaint

Staff member
For f**k's sake...

Now I realise why my Mum told me to never argue with imbeciles, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
gould.jpg

So what you're saying is: "OK, thats one, now name another!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
These are golden times... to think we have a Sharks bashing thread and a Roosters bashing thread all in one..! and all thanks to the 'Phin'. :lol:

But wait there's more....
There really isnt much gray matter here
Hey Phinny, can I add that one to the list? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts