What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

OVP

Coach
I don't think you really believe what you are saying yourself.
So OVP what a night the prelim was.... great wasn't it????

Remember your arrogant supporters in our faces at 12-0 and then they were silenced and the party had begun......... what a party it was........

Also you do know you're a club that doesn't breed much!!!!!! Your views on that and what will happen when Uncle Nick retires????

Wouldn't you say all this choking is karma???

Yeah you guys played incredibly well in the prelim. I've never argued against that, Ratboy.

kVDXtiV.gif

And in the GF I thought George Burgess was the best on ground. But Sam's bravery was similar to SKD's bravery in 2013. Shit GF, but you guys were clearly the better team all season. Don't really care what other people do, so no idea about the arrogance thingy from Roosters fans you are on about either. Who cares, live your own life.

See I don't actually hate your club. As far as I'm concerned, if you were a pro-arl club in the Murdoch League era, I don't hate you. I hate the Bulldogs and Broncos much more. But your seething hatred of my club is highly amusing to me. No wonder you have a hernia, you swallow bile every night about us. LOL@you. How come every club is allowed to buy shitloads of players, like you lot did, Parra, Manly, Brisbane etc, but when our club buys 3 and sheds 7 to get them, everyone goes apeshit ? Lots of stupid people on the net these days. I prefer the days when it was PC Master Race only.

We have a fine junior development system, this is why so many very good young players want to get better by learning at our club. No one wants to go to your club, they don't learn squat. And we'd have a lot more too if your club didn't rape 95% of our juniors under the evil, corrupt SG Ball days of the 50s.

No, the choking isn't karma it's just piss poor recruiting. Something you better get used to under Fat Richo. I hear he has his very own bistro at Souffs Leaguies. Does that even exist anymore though ? No idea, don't care.

Anyhoo, enjoy your off season. Next year will be hilarious.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Look at your squad for f**ks sake and alarm bells ring to all other supporters from 15 other teams and the bells ring moreso for you guys than anyone else in the comp if you haven't noticed......

Just look at the roster:

Tedesco 1 million (international/origin player
Tupou (origin winger) 350k
Mitchell (read he's on 350 but will want more soon)
Ferguson (international origin player) 500k
Keary (700k) just signed a 2.2 mil deal upgraded
Cronk 1 million plus international origin player

Friend not cheap at all 700-750k
Napa (700k)
Hargreaves (not cheap at all with his experience and how many internationals he has played) 550k
Cordner (next deal would have to be 800k for certain)

That's already like 6.7 mil plus add Angus and that's 7.4 mil from 11 players.... add a mil for the Liu, Aubusson and Tauakeaiho train and that's nearly 8.5 mil and you still have another 16 players to fill for just over a mil.........
Then we have:

Liu (international player upgraded)
Aubusson (good player for about 350k
Taukaeiho (international player and his manager will definitely demand more money)

Manu and Matterson will want upgrades........

Plus you guys will get Angus for about 700k

Then that's only half your squad with a cap that's pretty much not far from the limit at all.......

If this post gets me temporarily banned oh well so be it.......... it has to be put out there and thousands and thousands of people are rightfully confused by it......... quite baffling actually and hundreds of people I know are asking the questions I am asking............

Doesn't f**king matter at all who you got rid off as you brought in:

Cronk
Teddy.

2 mil already............. do you understand???????????????

Plus upgrades to Fergo, Mitchell will want one plus upgrades to Keary, Friend, Cordner plus you'll get Angus next and no one can comprehend the f**k how...............................

FiRE UP for f**ks sake fellow Bunny brothers.......... fire up all of you............

In fact while I'm at it how the hell are we full with our cap:

Bloody Turner and Clark must be on 400 and 300k respectively:

GI 1 mil
AJ 400k
Gagai 650k
Cody 260k
AR 800k
Farah 600k
Sam 800k
Tom 550k
George 550k

So that's about 5.5 mil so we'd have about 4 mil left and Sutto is a long serving player allowance..........

We have to be overpaying a couple of guys like:

Jennings
Hunt
Cook
Fui
Angus
Murray
Musgrove
Clark
Turner
Britt
Nicholls

Something isn't adding up to me......... I'd love to know what some of these bog average depth players are on:

If Angus goes many will be calling for heads to roll and our membership tally will suffer greatly the year after............

Awaken yourself Richo and Solly............

There isn't enough passion in here and it's just mediocrity sometimes........ we need some to come in here more and fire up and say it how it really is without no frigging sugar coating business.....

Whilst the club says young players are the future some turn out good and some are flops plus some are so injury prone and some go elsewhere once they've developed so young talent can backfire too and there needs to be a middle ground............ oh the Gagai signing they say well if we had proper management and not overpaid average players we'd have another star signing like Gagai for certain....

Last edited:

truthslayer

Juniors
Look at your squad for f**ks sake and alarm bells ring to all other supporters from 15 other teams and the bells ring moreso for you guys than anyone else in the comp if you haven't noticed......

Just look at the roster:

Tedesco 1 million (international/origin player
Tupou (origin winger) 350k
Mitchell (read he's on 350 but will want more soon)
Ferguson (international origin player) 500k
Keary (700k) just signed a 2.2 mil deal upgraded
Cronk 1 million plus international origin player

Friend not cheap at all 700-750k
Napa (700k)
Hargreaves (not cheap at all with his experience and how many internationals he has played) 550k
Cordner (next deal would have to be 800k for certain)

That's already like 6.7 mil plus add Angus and that's 7.4 mil from 11 players.... add a mil for the Liu, Aubusson and Tauakeaiho train and that's nearly 8.5 mil and you still have another 16 players to fill for just over a mil.........
Then we have:

Liu (international player upgraded)
Aubusson (good player for about 350k
Taukaeiho (international player and his manager will definitely demand more money)

Manu and Matterson will want upgrades........

Plus you guys will get Angus for about 700k

Then that's only half your squad with a cap that's pretty much not far from the limit at all.......

If this post gets me temporarily banned oh well so be it.......... it has to be put out there and thousands and thousands of people are rightfully confused by it......... quite baffling actually and hundreds of people I know are asking the questions I am asking............

Doesn't f**king matter at all who you got rid off as you brought in:

Cronk
Teddy.

2 mil already............. do you understand???????????????

Plus upgrades to Fergo, Mitchell will want one plus upgrades to Keary, Friend, Cordner plus you'll get Angus next and no one can comprehend the f**k how...............................

FiRE UP for f**ks sake fellow Bunny brothers.......... fire up all of you............

In fact while I'm at it how the hell are we full with our cap:

Bloody Turner and Clark must be on 400 and 300k respectively:

GI 1 mil
AJ 400k
Gagai 650k
Cody 260k
AR 800k
Farah 600k
Sam 800k
Tom 550k
George 550k

So that's about 5.5 mil so we'd have about 4 mil left and Sutto is a long serving player allowance..........

We have to be overpaying a couple of guys like:

Jennings
Hunt
Cook
Fui
Angus
Murray
Musgrove
Clark
Turner
Britt
Nicholls

Something isn't adding up to me......... I'd love to know what some of these bog average depth players are on:

If Angus goes many will be calling for heads to roll and our membership tally will suffer greatly the year after............

Awaken yourself Richo and Solly............

There isn't enough passion in here and it's just mediocrity sometimes........ we need some to come in here more and fire up and say it how it really is without no frigging sugar coating business.....

Whilst the club says young players are the future some turn out good and some are flops plus some are so injury prone and some go elsewhere once they've developed so young talent can backfire too and there needs to be a middle ground............ oh the Gagai signing they say well if we had proper management and not overpaid average players we'd have another star signing like Gagai for certain....
What a load of speculating crap

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
R20 is right. There’s a reason all NRL supporters call the roosters, rorters. He may not be able to accurately call out player wages as nobody can really do that, however there is something really dodgy going on in Bondi. Every roosters supporter will tell you that it’s because of their cap management but that’s total bs as well. No club that has good cap management pays Jayden Nikorima 350k a year. That’s 90k more than we give Cody Walker.

The roosters have well and truly earned their nickname. Just like all NRL supporters call Souths, souffs. Because of the demographic of the South Sydney location. Never really understood this insult as not everyone is privileged enough to grow up in a wealthy area with great education. I guess that’s just the superiority complex that you grow up with when you’re a spoilt brat though.

callmack1

Staff member
R20 is right. There’s a reason all NRL supporters call the roosters, rorters. He may not be able to accurately call out player wages as nobody can really do that, however there is something really dodgy going on in Bondi. Every roosters supporter will tell you that it’s because of their cap management but that’s total bs as well. No club that has good cap management pays Jayden Nikorima 350k a year. That’s 90k more than we give Cody Walker.

The roosters have well and truly earned their nickname. Just like all NRL supporters call Souths, souffs. Because of the demographic of the South Sydney location. Never really understood this insult as not everyone is privileged enough to grow up in a wealthy area with great education. I guess that’s just the superiority complex that you grow up with when you’re a spoilt brat though.
Great post my bro, 100% agree, lets hope they get found out one day.

Rabbits20

Immortal

That's a rough ball park amount and look how their roster is stacked....... lots of those players aren't cheap at all........

After success and being up the ladder the cap is meant to bring them back to the field but it doesn't.......... very very suss

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah you guys played incredibly well in the prelim. I've never argued against that, Ratboy.

kVDXtiV.gif

And in the GF I thought George Burgess was the best on ground. But Sam's bravery was similar to SKD's bravery in 2013. Shit GF, but you guys were clearly the better team all season. Don't really care what other people do, so no idea about the arrogance thingy from Roosters fans you are on about either. Who cares, live your own life.

See I don't actually hate your club. As far as I'm concerned, if you were a pro-arl club in the Murdoch League era, I don't hate you. I hate the Bulldogs and Broncos much more. But your seething hatred of my club is highly amusing to me. No wonder you have a hernia, you swallow bile every night about us. LOL@you. How come every club is allowed to buy shitloads of players, like you lot did, Parra, Manly, Brisbane etc, but when our club buys 3 and sheds 7 to get them, everyone goes apeshit ? Lots of stupid people on the net these days. I prefer the days when it was PC Master Race only.

We have a fine junior development system, this is why so many very good young players want to get better by learning at our club. No one wants to go to your club, they don't learn squat. And we'd have a lot more too if your club didn't rape 95% of our juniors under the evil, corrupt SG Ball days of the 50s.

No, the choking isn't karma it's just piss poor recruiting. Something you better get used to under Fat Richo. I hear he has his very own bistro at Souffs Leaguies. Does that even exist anymore though ? No idea, don't care.

Anyhoo, enjoy your off season. Next year will be hilarious.
You said the other day I had a hernia....... no that is my old man

callmack1

Staff member
The biggest problem with the cap in this day and age is that TPA's are allowed. That's why is great to hear that the NRL and RLPA are looking at cutting them out completely.

jack coburn

Juniors
To put it simple as has been pointed out above everyone has the same cap limit but TPA'S are the problem. Broncs I heard had 50 businesses ready to sponsor players. They could realistically spend another 5 mill on players. Same with roosters, dogs , sharks and I'm sure packer has plenty of friends only to happy to sponsor players. Doesn't matter what people think players are on if the Nrl register Cronk for 700 he could get another 300 on a TPA. Same with Inglis sign for 700 another 300 on TPA.
Most people who are serious know that TPA'S and not the cap is the problem .

callmack1

Staff member
To put it simple as has been pointed out above everyone has the same cap limit but TPA'S are the problem. Broncs I heard had 50 businesses ready to sponsor players. They could realistically spend another 5 mill on players. Same with roosters, dogs , sharks and I'm sure packer has plenty of friends only to happy to sponsor players. Doesn't matter what people think players are on if the Nrl register Cronk for 700 he could get another 300 on a TPA. Same with Inglis sign for 700 another 300 on TPA.
Most people who are serious know that TPA'S and not the cap is the problem .
100% correct. In this day and age though, I don't think it's fair that your on field performance is determined by your corporate presence.

Thankfully, as I said above, the NRL and RLPA are looking at scraping TPA's. That'd be a huge, but fantastic move.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a load of speculating crap
Maybe you should try coming on here to add something to our forum instead of the ridicule every time you come on.........

Some of that as well is what came out in the media about what they were on.....

You can surely see what I was aiming at though which no one besides yourself has complained about....

Rabbits20

Immortal
100% correct. In this day and age though, I don't think it's fair that your on field performance is determined by your corporate presence.

Thankfully, as I said above, the NRL and RLPA are looking at scraping TPA's. That'd be a huge, but fantastic move.
Imagine how pissed the Rorters would be.......

I'd love to see some of their hierarchy's faces if it happens.....