What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement at 2.00pm today

Skinner

Coach
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=app_2915120374

Major announcement about the Vodafone Warriors' future will be made later today. A media conference is being held at 2.00pm fronted by owners Eric Watson and Owen Glenn as well as chairman Bill Wavish. Also in attendance will be Vodafone Warriors chief executive Wayne Scurrah, head coach Brian McClennan and recruitment and development manager Dean Bell. Look out for full coverage on www.warriors.co.nz

Juju

Juniors
Dean Bell being there tells me its probably about the club expanding the jnr program.

Would be nice if it was about a upgrade of Mt Smart...

MKEB...

Staff member
Khoder Nasser has Negotiated the Collective Employment agreements for the Vodafone Warriors.

JoeD

First Grade
I'm hoping for the development theory. My main fear is a move to Eden Park but if that was the case I don't think Bell or even Bluey would need to be there.

Warmess

Juniors
If it was to be a player signing, who would attract such a massive conference? Folau? Doesn't seem very likely at all.