What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Match, Another Player Gone For The Season

drago brelli

Bench
I don't support the Dragons. They are not cocky, as you put. If they are give me an example of this. My team flogged them, Canberra. I live in Canberra and we may meet them again. The Dragons were not cocky when they came to Canberra. Bennett is no fool, he would never let his team get ahead of themselves. On Matai, surely if you are fair dinkum, this guy is an embarrassment to your club. He is a throw back to another era, hopelessly undisciplined. He is a serial offender.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I don't support the Dragons. They are not cocky, as you put. If they are give me an example of this. My team flogged them, Canberra. I live in Canberra and we may meet them again. The Dragons were not cocky when they came to Canberra. Bennett is no fool, he would never let his team get ahead of themselves. On Matai, surely if you are fair dinkum, this guy is an embarrassment to your club. He is a throw back to another era, hopelessly undisciplined. He is a serial offender.

So now you've gone from the whole Manly team having a major discipline problem to just on Matai?
Being a Raiders supporter its a bit rich preaching about team discipline - Todd Carney ring a bell? Not to mention Bronx Goodwin who settled out of court for wrongful dismissal because your club management were scared stiff of what he was going to expose about the under the carpet stuff going on down there !!
Be a hypocite elsewhere mate. Go tell Dragons supporters how good you are and how terrible we are.
As for Dragons not being arrogant. hahaha. How'd they go last year when they thought they had it all sewn up planning Grand Final t-shirts 6 weeks before the finals !! hahahaha. No mate - not arrogant !!:lol::lol:
Go away.

So now you've gone from the whole Manly team having a major discipline problem to just on Matai?
Being a Raiders supporter its a bit rich preaching about team discipline - Todd Carney ring a bell? Not to mention Bronx Goodwin who settled out of court for wrongful dismissal because your club management were scared stiff of what he was going to expose about the under the carpet stuff going on down there !!
Be a hypocite elsewhere mate. Go tell Dragons supporters how good you are and how terrible we are.
As for Dragons not being arrogant. hahaha. How'd they go last year when they thought they had it all sewn up planning Grand Final t-shirts 6 weeks before the finals !! hahahaha. No mate - not arrogant !!:lol::lol:
Go away.

Enjoy Mad monday next week Champ..Try and keep the players away from young girls.:sarcasm:

drago brelli

Bench
Use all the childish and immature abuse you like but you have no arguement, you can't hide the fact that Matai is a serial offender and is a liability to the Manly team. Yes, Carney was out of control off the field but disciplined on the field. He never left the team high and dry like Matai and Stewart have done to your team. Manly should fine that dill, Matai. As for next Sunday, gather in the nearest chuch of you choosing, St Pauls Dee Why, and stay in side for exactly 80 minutes and pray like you've never prayed before. Take that big fat Peter Peters with you.

_Johnsy

Referee
If you want to know why some other supporters hate Manly look no further than Matai. He is a cheap shot merchant, especially when the other player can't defend himself. This is not just one of those seasons to write off. There is some very worrying aspects at Manly. Some players in the team are very ill disciplined. I always thought Hasler was a disciplinarian and was strict on the players.

All comments above are not unreasonable/fair, not biased nor are they attacking your club. Just his opinion.

I'd worry about the dragons annual choke-a-thon if I was you. Far more to worry about there. You may get your comfortable win next week, but w3 you will be c&cky. And the one thing I enjoy watching is a c&cky Dragons side get beat.

How are DB comments arrogant/cocky & how does a Raiders supporter reflect your view of dragons fans, and more moronically the players ??

A bit precious there didums ?

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Use all the childish and immature abuse you like but you have no arguement, you can't hide the fact that Matai is a serial offender and is a liability to the Manly team. Yes, Carney was out of control off the field but disciplined on the field. He never left the team high and dry like Matai and Stewart have done to your team. Manly should fine that dill, Matai. As for next Sunday, gather in the nearest chuch of you choosing, St Pauls Dee Why, and stay in side for exactly 80 minutes and pray like you've never prayed before. Take that big fat Peter Peters with you.

Hahahaha. DB you're on fire !! Have a cry about "childish and immature abuse" then say "Take that big fat Peter Peters with you". Which way do you want it sweetheart??
As for Carney "Never left the team high and dry" - he was suspended mid season for his carry on and then sacked mid season so how is that not leaving his team "high and dry"?:crazy:
What Matai did was stupid and he got what was coming to him. But what do you possibly expect to acheive by coming onto a Manly supporters forum and telling us why people hate us and that our players are liabilities blah blah blah.
And why is Glenn Stewart in your diatribe? A "serial" offender is he?
Love the fact a Raiders supporter is giving it to us about losing this weekend to St George. Why don't I jump on a Canberra forum and start talking trash about the Panthers? That's right - because I don't support either team so I don't really give a s*hit !!!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
All comments above are not unreasonable/fair, not biased nor are they attacking your club. Just his opinion.

How are DB comments arrogant/cocky & how does a Raiders supporter reflect your view of dragons fans, and more moronically the players ??

A bit precious there didums ?

In case you hadn't noticed, this is the Manly forum. If you want to eat the bait, I'll reel you in happily.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Can't believe people are still stupid enough to run with this ...

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/blogs/try-hard/dragons-blog-truth-about-premiers-tshirts/1930552.aspx

Either come up with something which is actually plausible ... or become more intelligent and stop:

1) Reading the Telecrap; and
2) Believing what they say.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
so........

i guess we can ad steve "the hammer" matai to this list?:?

The hammer you talk of, is this a direct comparison to one of those kiddies toy hammers that makes a funny noise when you use it:p

Steve 'in the hands of the trainers' Matai. Took him 7 minutes before he needed assistance. I wish I'd watched the full game, 7 weeks apparently and Gasnier was no where to be seen for a Catai off the ball bit of thuggery.

Big Norm

Yeah champ, she was "up for that sh*t". You're obviously as stupid as you come across you little cretin.

You're family must be so proud of you.

Just as proud as Stwearts :lol::lol: Keep surporting moron iam sure he will buy hes way out of it...
By the way are you Tim or Tom lmao....loser

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Just as proud as Stwearts :lol::lol: Keep surporting moron iam sure he will buy hes way out of it...
By the way are you Tim or Tom lmao....loser

OK d*ckhead. I'll say this for you nice and slowly as its evident you need things spelt out for you. From the spelling of your posts you are either 12 years old or operating on an IQ of about 70.

Brett Stewart will have his day in court and I don't have an opinion on it one way or the other. I wasn't there and nor were you. The courts will decide. You think he'll buy off a judge do you? Idiot.

My issue with you, you merkin, is that you would even come in here and start talking trash about something that has NOTHING at all to do with the game this weekend. You just decided you'd get your jollies by talking s*it about something you have no idea about. In saying that you've probably seen the inside of a court room a few times hey champ? Clearly you are from the shallowest part of the gene pool.

You're not only an embarrasment to St George supporters. You're an embarrasment to league supporters in general.

P*ss off back to the Dragons forum and let them put up with you. I guess they have to as you support their team. Luckily we don't.

Laugh at your own jokes too. F*ck me what a winner you are.

Last edited:

Latest posts