What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another phil gould thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
Yes this is the latest in a long line of threads that criticises phil gould, this time with regards to his campaign for changes to the salary cap.

Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with him campaigning for changes to the salary cap per se rather its more to do with the fact that his campaign has emerged like a bolt from the blue over the last month or so.

The impetus? The roosters are being disadvantaged by it rather than advantaged by it, instead of gaining players there losing players. He certainly wasn't complaining when it delivered them inumerable amount of other players from whatever clubs was being squeezed by the salary cap. In short I'm angry cause his a hypocrite who can't take a does of his own medicine.

And for the record I personally believe the salary cap does need some minor modifications with regards to rewarding clubs for developing their own talent.

Nevcost

Juniors
Agree with you there CP, maybe we should have a spending cap that is different to each club compared to where you are geograhically

Latest posts