What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another typical Madge press conference

Maguire has been our best signing for God knows how long. But having said that, he definitely needs to adapt and change for season 2016.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The players in media today have said they aren't looking at the first half at all from last night. That's avoiding the issue.

We are going to work hard for each other and have bonding time this week blah blah.

We know what we're capable of, we've got a great bunch of blokes who are close.

Well I say play as a team on the field and put in with desperation and stop walking when the opposition makes a line break.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm going to buy a category 1 ticket for next week which will probably be about $75 I assume.

So I expect the boys to show effort and heart. I don't mind if we lose as long as they put in .

Madge says we need you guys our great members/fans at the game next week. Well Madge we need the boys to try very hard and to make sure we show desire.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
rumour is your coach has lost the dressing room and could be replaced early next year depending on how you are going- Geoff Toovey mentioned as possible replacement- that comes from a Souths member here who knows a few people inside your club. Not a gee up either

Rabbits20

Immortal
rumour is your coach has lost the dressing room and could be replaced early next year depending on how you are going- Geoff Toovey mentioned as possible replacement- that comes from a Souths member here who knows a few people inside your club. Not a gee up either

Bullshit!!!!!!!!

CAFPOW

Juniors
i don't mind having toovey at souths as madge's assistant
coach. toovey might even give the team a plan b.

southsport

First Grade

Interesting, wouldn't mind Toovey actually, I get rumours from people who have close contacts to the inner circle at Souths but that rumour has only surfaced in the media and they're prolific liars anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Interesting, wouldn't mind Toovey actually, I get rumours from people who have close contacts to the inner circle at Souths but that rumour has only surfaced in the media and they're prolific liars anyway.

southsport speaks truth:cool:

The bloke from the cult army and hotel who speaks trash is Zhukov:lol:

Southsport I personally much prefer Madge over Toovey.

I don't like Toovey!