What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford - wants release says players agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncos2010

Juniors
Watching him play and watching this clip he reminds me of a young benji when he first came to the tigers with this amazing footwork and speed.

The try he scored against dragons on the weekend beating about 6 with his footwork from 10 meters out was amazing and reminds me so much of benji, he can also ball play and was a 5/8 in the under 20s I think that is his long term position.

[youtube]f7fuDZi2LJQ[/youtube]

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
So you think he'll throw a good flick pass in a grand final, and his fans and commentators will still be having a wankfest almost ten years on. Interesting.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He has a lot of potential but hes got some weak points. That forward pass he threw on the weekend was hilariously bad. That said for his age he is a very good player indeed and he's rocketed through every level he has played to get to first grade.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
he looks to be a kid you can build a team around. hopefully that will be brisbane building the team around him :p

ek999

First Grade
So you think he'll throw a good flick pass in a grand final, and his fans and commentators will still be having a wankfest almost ten years on. Interesting.

Much like Hayne and his form at the end of 2009

:D

MrAnonymous

Bench
:lol::lol::lol:

Is Milford currently the best player in the game or close to it? Benji definitely has been during the peaks of his career.

:lol::lol:

Since when has Benji been the best in the game ?

He has been a overrated hack all his career.
He wouldn't even be in the top 20 players in the last 10 years.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
:lol::lol:

Since when has Benji been the best in the game ?

During the peaks of his career, notably at various points of 2005, 2008, 2010-11. After from 2005 he probably hasn't ever maintained that level for even an entire season, but still, we're talking about long enough patches of form to fairly say that at those points in time he's been among the game's elite.

But I get it though, you're a clueless troll ;-)

The Raiders should be every opposition fans 2nd favourite team. We're what RL is all about. We produce our own players while signing 0 established rep stars from other clubs, and entertain you all.

Anthony Milford
Edrick Lee
Jack Wighton
Josh Papalii
and so on and so on and scoobie doobie doobie.....

betcats

Referee
He has a lot of potential but hes got some weak points. That forward pass he threw on the weekend was hilariously bad. That said for his age he is a very good player indeed and he's rocketed through every level he has played to get to first grade.

Even this is Benji like.

I can remember a few hilariously bad passes from Benji, one in particular that ended up in the 5th row.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
The Raiders should be every opposition fans 2nd favourite team. We're what RL is all about. We produce our own players while signing 0 established rep stars from other clubs, and entertain you all.

Anthony Milford
Edrick Lee
Jack Wighton
Josh Papalii
and so on and so on and scoobie doobie doobie.....

Very fair point - Canberra should have some credit for the talent line, shame it has been wasted. but as soon as they have a decent coach can the Dragons steal him please .... we will give you a fair Price in return :p

Status
Not open for further replies.