What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Milford

Bretto

Bench
Eh, just sounds like speculation.

I can't see the Raiders letting him go.

It's a nothing article really:

"His dad has had health issues since his heart attack last year and I can understand why people might put two and two together."

This is not an announcement of any kind. I think a lot of people are going to be let down...

DeeJ

Bench
Certainly explains why both Prince and Wallace were told they were no longer required earlier this week.

If paper talk is to believed an overhauled spine would hopefully see the club far more potent in attack in 2014:

1. Barba
6. Milford
7. Hunt
9. McCullough

14. Granville

An interesting spine considering we've turned away alot of juniors because they were too small e.g. Slater, Barba.

broncoman

Juniors
Milford is an amazing player, but he should play for the Raiders. They have looked after him for a number of years and developed him into the player he is becoming. If the shoe was on the other foot ( like when we lost Hodgo to Roosters) I'd be pissed.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Milford is an amazing player, but he should play for the Raiders. They have looked after him for a number of years and developed him into the player he is becoming. If the shoe was on the other foot ( like when we lost Hodgo to Roosters) I'd be pissed.

But how many players have the Broncos nurtured only to lose them to another club? It's about time we got one back imo.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If you sign him you sign him but I don't know if I'd play him at halfback. He isn't much of an organiser at this stage in his career and his passing game is pretty shabby.

Alsmug

Juniors
Hopefully the broncos sign him he has terrible one on one defense , we do not want him . Take our sexual preditor as well nothing but bad news story for our fine club

Bretto

Bench
I love the Raiders crew lol

It's funny. The guy doesn't say who he supports, what he's talking about, or make any coherent sense in relation to a single point that he brought up.

Glad you figured it out.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's funny. The guy doesn't say who he supports, what he's talking about, or make any coherent sense in relation to a single point that he brought up.

Glad you figured it out.

Alsmug is an escaped mental asylum patient. Nobody knows what he is talking about.

Milford is a very, very good runner of the ball. Very elusive and has the best step I've ever seen. Has loads of x factor and is a pretty good defender despite his size and the ramblings of silly old alsmug but he's not an organiser and he does struggle to set up his outside men at this point in his career.

When he was on the right for us you could see papalii and Ferguson look visibly frustrated at times by his failure to promote the ball. I know you can't have too much quality but I think him and barba are pretty similar players.