What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Mundine

pierced

Juniors
Important figure in Redfern.
The papers were all over his hand in bringing GI here.
I list his crackers: "If you understand our religion and our way of life. It's not about terrorism. I't's about fighting for God's law".
"That's what happened to Cathy Freeman, she sold out".
"As far as being a leader, that's not her anyway. A man can only lead".
"I know all you crackers want to see me fall".
"He's gotta white woman and white kids".
Anyone think South Sydney Rabbitohs need to pick a side.

aqua_duck

Coach
He's just a disrespectful racist and sexist moron, no two ways about it. Soon he'll tell McGuire that he can't be coaching the rabbitohs because he's a white man and souths are the (Indigenous) people's team

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
I think he still carrying a chip on his shoulder for not having much of a rugby league rep career even though he was the best player like eva.

DJShaksta

First Grade
He's a complete moron.
Ego the size of of Jupiter and a pea heart.
The crap he's been spewing about Geale this week is a joke.
He won a rigged fight 3 years ago, he knows it, Geale knows it and everyone who watched the fight knows it.
He should've stayed true to his work and retired after Garth Wood embarrassed him.

DC_fan

Coach
Anthony Mundane likes to be noticed. To do so he needs to open his mouth. The problem then he is not capable of saying anything intelligent.

Big Sam

First Grade
He is a f**kwhit of the highest order. Anyone associated with Khoder Nasser is.

But his involvement in GI's deal was less than his involvement in SBW's deal with Easts. I think you're drawing a pretty long bow pierced.

Galeforce

Bench
Mundine causes discussion , whether you agree or not . Open honest peacefull discussion has never really hurt anyone , even when some statements appear dumb.
Give me a Mundine versus a silent terrorist or a lying labour leader anyday!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone think South Sydney Rabbitohs need to pick a side.

Possibly a little too early for that given there's no footy for 4 months but here goes..

1. Ingli$ (c)
2. Merritt
3. King (c)
4. Lightning
5. Everingham
6. Hunt (c)
7. Reynolds
8. Burgess, S (c)
9. Luke
10. Luke (Burgess)
11. T.O.
12. Crocker (c)
13. Sutton (c)

14. Asotasi (c)
15. Peats
16. Bobongie
17. Lima

pierced

Juniors
Not saying he's maried to the club Sam, just that there is an association. I personally don't really like it. There are points he makes I hole heartedly agree with and I don't think we celebrate indigenous culture as much as we grugingly give a few tokens in this country. I would like to see aboriginal australia represented on the flag. The NRL are thankfully one of the greatest forces for reconcilliation in the country I think. Mundine however exploits racial tension and makes a mockery of the reconcilliation process to get his face in the paper and make money. As he demonstrated at thursdays press conference he actual knows dick about much of his own people's history. It's an extremely relevant off the field issue for a south's forum and as it's the off season thought I'd throw it out there.

gUt

Coach
Possibly a little too early for that given there's no footy for 4 months but here goes..

1. Ingli$ (c)
2. Merritt
3. King (c)
4. Lightning
5. Everingham
6. Hunt (c)
7. Reynolds
8. Burgess, S (c)
9. Luke
10. Luke (Burgess)
11. T.O.
12. Crocker (c)
13. Sutton (c)

14. Asotasi (c)
15. Peats
16. Bobongie
17. Lima

Good side but I'd have Luke, Merritt and Lima as captains as well, plus Peats and Reynolds as (vc). They've earned it.

innsaneink

Referee
I think he still carrying a chip on his shoulder for not having much of a rugby league rep career even though he was the best player like eva.

Ironic a fairly pale, whiteish, not black enough black fella for Anth in one Laurie daley kept him out of all those rep jerseys

While he talks shit, people will pay to watch him box, to get his comeuppance. He is somewhat talented, but it's his mouth that makes him his money and he knows it. While people continue to eat his crap up, he will continue to spew it and laugh all the way to the bank. Majority of people I know stopped taking him seriously about a decade ago.