What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Wotmough Origin Legend

Just wondering if theres a choc appreciation society i can join. If there was anyone born for origin then its choc, showed what nsw spirit is.

i hate manly but always some of my favourite players play for you guys first the beaver then b.stewart now wotmough, whens he off contract.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Even though i support QLD during origin, I was proud of the way Choc was playing for the Blues. Awesome in defence (now show that type of D in club footy Choc!!) and again proving to be a handful for the QLD defence.

Well done Choc!!

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Even though i support QLD during origin, I was proud of the way Choc was playing for the Blues. Awesome in defence (now show that type of D in club footy Choc!!) and again proving to be a handful for the QLD defence.

Well done Choc!!

I am with you on this one, I support QLD but have massive respect for the way Watmough played last night. He is made for origin.
I fricken hate Manly for what they did to us last year but Watmough is pretty much the man.

Spot On

Coach
I have not been a fan but after last night he has me wishing there was another origin so i can watch him rip in again. Did all the leading for our pack. Next year we just need a bloody tough, agressive and relentless bunch of front rowers to go with him for all three origin games. Hats of to you Choc!

Was never a fan of the bloke in the past, but thought he was the best on the field by an absolute mile.

I hope he is the first bloke picked next year.

munge

Juniors
Anthony Watmough was NSW's best player in the series. Its good to see, one of those great stories (he didnt have a good up bringing, already has a kid). Good to see one of rugby leagues good guys starting to live up to his potential.

Played with more fire than anyone on the field.

ElectricEel

Juniors
The only thing that disappointed me about Chocs Origin performance, is he didnt put on the BIFF. That wouldve got him player of the series IMO.

The only thing that disappointed me about Chocs Origin performance, is he didnt put on the BIFF. That wouldve got him player of the series IMO.
None of the Qlders was ever going to trade punches with him,so I guess he just decided to break it up.He was controlled agression personified.