What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Bulldogs Voting Members on here?

nqboy

First Grade
If so, how are you voting?

I saw one report that said only 15% of posters on a Bulldogs forum would vote for the rival ticket and another that had the same ticket with 100 proxy votes (a good start in a total of 600), including Li'l Willie (ya coulda knocked me down with a feather I tell ya).

j5o6hn

Juniors
I think that is dreadful that a football club should only have 600 members,sounds like a massive rort to me,remember hearing some where that joining the Bulldogs football club was like joining the Masons

Stagger eel

Staff member
j5o6hn said:
I think that is dreadful that a football club should only have 600 members,sounds like a massive rort to me,remember hearing some where that joining the Bulldogs football club was like joining the Masons

they're not alone too...Parra is the same.

Game_Breaker

Coach
j5o6hn said:

Thats only members who are eligable to vote.

Not every member can vote

Dogaholic

First Grade
I'm a voting member.
I am supporting the Noad ticket. A friend who can't make it has put me down as a proxy so they are voting Noad ticket too.

Numbers are slowly increasin when it comes to foootball club members. You need to be nominated by a current member and have another member second it.

innsaneink

Referee
LOL....Hartley talking tough to Hughes and threatening previous callers, what a sh*t club this is.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Hughes cant even run a radio program, that talkinsport is getting quite pathetic now

It reached rock bottom last yr....now its on its way to china.
Cant stand the show now.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm also a little a dissapointed at the program, having Malcom Johnston, Neil Evans, Gavin Robertson and Brett Papworth as presenters is really pathetic.

Mr Saab

Referee
Stagger eel said:
I'm also a little a dissapointed at the program, having Malcom Johnston, Neil Evans, Gavin Robertson and Brett Papworth as presenters is really pathetic.

Neil Evans is fine, but the others. F me dead.
Malcom Johnstone is a fine man, great jockey, but he is not made of radio whatsoever.

innsaneink

Referee
Stagger eel said:
what did he say and what was Hughes's reaction???

A bloke called craig I think had rung in, I missed his call...I guess he was very critical of the current set up, Hartley came on and accused him of "He virtually called people at the club grubs" and something else similar like " He went as close to calling us -----( something not nice forget what now) and then went on to say "If I happen to run into Craig..............." and just let it trail off....Hughes then went on to ask isnt it his right to have his opinion, blah blah, Hartley was being very very strained you could tell, he was being polite and friendly to Hughes but you could hear it was all show

Mr Saab

Referee
Hartley should know better not to get riled up by that nark of a caller "I'll say" Craig

chunk

Juniors
I'm not Dogs fan but you would have to be very silly to think Hughes and his gang is the way to go.

Noad would get my vote anyday.