What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any idea??

Alba

Coach
ok i was at the leagues club about half hour ago and the guy that works in the store said that we hav Nathan Merritt back next year .. i dont have time to look around for documentation i was just wondering if anyone knew if that was true?

Alba said:
ok i was at the leagues club about half hour ago and the guy that works in the store said that we hav Nathan Merritt back next year .. i dont have time to look around for documentation i was just wondering if anyone knew if that was true?

I have heard through a few other Souths people that it is in fact true. The fact is Nathan Merritt is carving it up for Newtown and yet Cronulla still pick that over rated hack Covell ahead of him. Ludicrous.

Eels Dude

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
covell will be back in first grade soon
if not he will be seeking a release

What a coward. Instead of fighting hard and trying to improve himself to first grade standard he seeks a release. Easy way out.