What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any news on Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle chop chop

Juniors
I was talking with a friend of mine who knows him and he told me that bird was talking to about 6 clubs and he didnt say the tigers where one,
and that bird wanted to stay at cronulla but they havent offered him anything

yappy

Bench
You know what they say - every loss takes you one game closer to your next win.

What a shame we can't be as sure that every stupid post from Joel Kicker is taking us closer to an even moderately intelligent one. :cry:

Stellar

Juniors
Joel Kicker how old are you mate you lack intelligence and your jokes are mediocre at best. Please tell me that you're acting stupid on purpose

this is so stupid i come on this forum for footy and now this fool is draging that away and all the talk is on him just ignore the fool

And we talk about the footy

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
joel, it seems that your attempts at humour are not too well appreciated and I can see why.

If you continue disrupting threads with meaningless disruptive posts that end up putting their focus on you, I will take action.

Please understand that the forums are here for everyone's enjoyment and in case you haven't noticed, no one is enjoying your input.

Thank you.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats fine and dandy. There is a fun bar in place for that.

Also, no one else finds you amusing. Take a hint please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts