What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone got the Lions games on DVD?

Lox

Juniors
Has anyone been taping the Lions games to DVD? Im after there last 3 or 4 home games. I'll pay for them. Cheers

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Sorry, I haven't been taping them. But tonight's game was something special. I really enjoyed it, the Lions finally look very dangerous.

Send a holla out to Ozbash. He has been good enough in the past to send me one of the Lions' games on DVD. Just tell him how good his pasture is looking and congratulate him on his big Fonterra pay out, and you just might be in.

ozbash

Referee
you,d have them if you had paid for the bloody things tommy. Ali has them here for you, just waiting on the coin. If a guy in France can organise himself, it shouldnt be too hard for someone just up the road. get yr act together !

Just tell him how good his pasture is looking and congratulate him on his big Fonterra pay out, and you just might be in.

my boss is a happy boy, we'll see how happy at contract re-negotiate time.

Rich102

Staff member
ozbash said:
you,d have them if you had paid for the bloody things tommy. Ali has them here for you, just waiting on the coin. If a guy in France can organise himself, it shouldnt be too hard for someone just up the road. get yr act together !

Just tell him how good his pasture is looking and congratulate him on his big Fonterra pay out, and you just might be in.

my boss is a happy boy, we'll see how happy at contract re-negotiate time.

That will probably coincide with the petrol price rise which will happen the week after he takes delivery of the new Bently. Doesn't look too good!

Latest posts