What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything

Franko

Juniors
What's going on this must be the longest time in history there has been no post. We must all be sitting by the radio waiting for a signing announcement.

C'mon someone start something.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Happening as I write, Anasta going to Roosters has scared off Orford from joining Souths,so he's now joining Manly with Monaghan to move to hooker, and poor old Chad Randall to find another NRL club.

My sauce???? Honey BBQ

LESStar58

Referee
Wobbygong said:
Happening as I write, Anasta going to Roosters has scared off Orford from joining Souths,so he's now joining Manly with Monaghan to move to hooker, and poor old Chad Randall to find another NRL club.

My sauce???? Honey BBQ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alba

Coach
yep Orford n Bell in the Red n Green for next year!! Ashley's offer is there for him to take or leave and apparently they might even be keepin Mad Pup .. can't wait for next year maaaaaaaaate!!

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I have been told by someone high up in the club. Other players that might be in the Red & Green next year are Galloway, Lowe and Nathan Merritt. I know that Merritt is still on contract at the sharks, but wants out. I have heard that the Sharks don't want to pay the money that he is on for a Premier League player.

Also there is still a big chance of getting Braith. It's not all over yet, although I think the Roosters are the favourites. In other news both Geddes and Luke Stuart have re-signed. Straight from the horses mouth there. Luke MacDougall is very close to re-signing for a further 3 years.

Despite all speculation Ashley Harrison has yet to make a decision. He is very keen to stay. It all depends on who we sign. The other thing is that it looks as though Logan might be heading to Wigan. Richo has put an offer in for him, but I don't think that Logan is happy with it. The Roosters are also putting an offer up for him.

Franko

Juniors
Everyone was saying on the weekend Orford will probably go to Manly. Be very pi##ed off if we lose Logan. He has been outstanding this year.

The Whippet

Juniors
Scott Logan is set to join Wigan after in Shane Richardson's words 'a lucrative offer was put too him, that Souths nor any other NRL club could match'

Franko

Juniors
Why did he bother comingback then. I thought he wanted to make it in the NRL. If he continued to play next year like he has this year, he would be a chance of making the QLD origin team.

Bubbabunny

Juniors
you know what i hope we just get a couple of really good reliable uninjured players who can move the bunnies further than a couple of spots we deserve so much more than what were getting and im sick of the bunnies being the but of nrl jokes i'll give it to the players we have though there tough buggers bye fletcher goodluck mate

Wobbygong

First Grade
Singings to be announced shortly as mentioned in the SMH today for souths are:

Orford, Bell and Jaiman Loewe for the Cowboys - they're three pretty bloody good signings.

Latest posts