What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac Test tickets on sale!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
I do think us international regulars that are going should meet somewhere at the stadium before the match for a beverage or something.

I've only been to Lang Park once before, so i'm not sure where to meet

Hindyscrack

Bench
Just bought my tickets, i dont know if this is the PAX numbers everyone is talking about but my tickets have a PAX of 34480 ESUN 2005718

so does this mean 34480 tickets have been sold?

JK

A beer beforehand is a top idea

Actually I will be at a lose end all day so even a liquid lunch is tops.

ouwet

Bench
Hindyscrack said:
Just bought my tickets, i dont know if this is the PAX numbers everyone is talking about but my tickets have a PAX of 34480 ESUN 2005718

so does this mean 34480 tickets have been sold?

It must be :D Great news!!!!!!!

ali

Bench
I'm not sure there will be much of a walkup as most smart fans will get their tickets early as to get the free public transport. I really hope that 34480 has been sold.

By the way, I'm a maybe for a beer if i can get up there quick enough for the Gold Coast.

ali

Bench
Just got my tickets. Pax was around 37900. I'd say we are heading for around 42000-43000, as from memmory Brisbane hasn't provided much of a walk up in the past, probably due to the public transport deal. Pretty good effort, but still say we should be selling these events out. The disappointing news is there are still large chunks of the most expensive seats available, at least according to the lady that served me.

By the way, does the public transport thing work throughout the Gold Coast also? I'm hoping it may be free transport as soon as I get off the plane and up to my hostel at Surfers.

JK

BUT WHERE WILL WE MEET FOR BEER??

I am at a lose end for most of the day!

JK

I am in east stand, section 720, row 67

About as far away as I could be!! :lol:

But I will be in my 70th anniversary Bulldogs jersey.

Dakink

Bench
Transport includes ticketsd from GC stations that are on the Brisbane Rail line eg Helensvale etc

Latest posts